Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default What did you get?

Merry late Christmas to everyone!

With it being 30 minutes since Christmas of '10, I thought, why not ask what you got?

I got a remote control zombie, dismember me zombie, a Portal WCC shirt, Plants vs. Zombies action figures, Audio Technica AD-700 headphones (Some really nice open-backs), double bass kit for guitar hero, 14 drum sticks, puzzles, rugby ball, couple other things.
    I won't list every single thing.

What things did GF get?
    Samus-Fan :: Graphic Store ¦ Samus Graphics :: Graphics and Blog

Winner of Fourteen Signature Of The Weeks!
    Winner of Two Signature Of The Months!

I got some Money, a new camera. phone, a few games.. just some random stuff.

I got a home theater speaker system for my tv, the alien movies and expendables on blu ray, a bunch of candy, a couple games, and a guitar pedal

I didn't get anything. >_< We didn't do Christmas this year.. except the turkey that we were gonna have, but we're having it tomorrow. lol This year's Christmas sucked grand in this house. -_-
    Forgiveness is a six gun, teach me how to shoot. The truth is like a moving target, forgiveness is a six gun.
    There is no forgiveness.

Forgiveness Is A Six Gun - DevilDriver

Assassins Creed Brotherhood, new gaming mouse and keyboard, Mad Catz steering wheel and pedals for the xbox, The Pacific and Pirates of the Caribbean box sets for Bluray, some Everton FC accessories, the usual socks and toiletries presents, lost of chocolate (which I am reluctant to eat) £200, and I am still yet to get presents off my girl friend and her family, I think I'm getting a new camera off her, but I don't know what else I'm getting off her parents, sister etc... I find out tomorrow yay!

Buying present to yourself doesn't count ^_^

I did bought myself a Qpad 5k and Q-pad XXL Mousepad, the best feeling I even had. Whatever I forgot to buy myself a headset LoL.

Present?

I got money and some present card to buy in store, nothing much really.

Otaku For Life - YouTube - MyAnimeList

Click on my signature to go to ProBlackbird's Blog

Damn, some pretty good loot being mentioned. Nice work every one

I got a heap of vegan choccies, a silver arm band from the Oxfam shop and a coffee grinder from my mum and dad and a few other bits and pieces for the kitchen. My boyfriend gave me two books (Lord of the Rings and Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas), a really awesome thurmos type container, mixing/serving bowls and delicious body scrub from Lush <3 (I asked from kitchen stuff, I received kitchen stuff, I am happy )

I hope everyone had an awesome christmas! And stay safe over new years <3
    Blog Twitter
    WoW Server: Aman'Thul
    Character: Dwarf Warlock named Drundrak

lets see
    I got some victoria secret yoga pants and they are black and the fold over has roses and it says Love Pink, I got 5 new pair of underwear a pack of socks, some designer makeup (Bobbi Brown) and the sims 3 for xbox 360 and some new pj's which I am wearing now
    and yeah thats basically it but this year was a good christmas!

made by Th3-Devils-Princess
    Joe Mauer is the best catcher

omg, my friend got me xenogears for christmas. me = happy lol
    Last edited by EpsilonX; 12-27-2010 at 10:30 AM.

I got lots of jewelry this year.... I can't help but think my family doesn't know me at all... 5 pairs of earrings, 3 pairs of diamond studs, and 2 pair of diamond dangly ones ( my holes grew over a year or two ago....), a tiffany charm bracelet (that I'll probably never wear), and a diamond pendant necklace....

My brother got me some little statue things... my twin and Zid each got me a game on Steam..... so that's win.

Thread Information