Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuah View Post
    Ah crap, I'm not on the white-list, any chance I could be put on if I give you my Minecraft username? :}
    HeyJoshuah
    I don't think it's available anymore. We haven't heard from Aizen in a while.
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

►Easy Programming | My Youtube
    ►Naztronomy :: Astrophotography | Custom Computers

Ah damn, well I connect but then it disconnects me 'cause I'm not on the white-list. So I think it's still up but privated.
    Winner of 9 Sig of the Weeks | Member since April 8th 2007

You are more than welcome to connect to my Minecraft and server and play if you'd like...

Syracuse, NY (but always California in my heart <3)

Quote Originally Posted by W1CKEDTW1STED View Post
    You are more than welcome to connect to my Minecraft and server and play if you'd like...

Totally never playing on this server, W1CKED. People were TOTAL douches. Skxawng13 and lord1175 were hardly agreeable to us and I'd much rather play on other friends' servers. Never going back -.-

^ Sig by Foofle ^

Quote Originally Posted by Muffincat View Post
    Totally never playing on this server, W1CKED. People were TOTAL douches. Skxawng13 and lord1175 were hardly agreeable to us and I'd much rather play on other friends' servers. Never going back -.-
    Yeah... I hate to say it but I got there and was interrogated as though I were there to do nothing but troll the server and nothing me or Muffin said could get those two mods to stop raging at us in all caps and various profanities. They were just all up in our faces treating us like/calling us scum bags. When I did everything they asked even after they were berating us they begrudgingly made me a user and allowed me to stay (though I didn't).

Can't say Muffin or I really project the personalities of troublemakers... but these two were itching to ban us just because we were new on the server.
    Read the forum rules! Talk to us in the IRC! Tell us why you joined!
    ديليجيز
    J+A <3

Quote Originally Posted by Diligence109 View Post
    Yeah... I hate to say it but I got there and was interrogated as though I were there to do nothing but troll the server and nothing me or Muffin said could get those two mods to stop raging at us in all caps and various profanities. They were just all up in our faces treating us like/calling us scum bags. When I did everything they asked even after they were berating us they begrudgingly made me a user and allowed me to stay (though I didn't).

Can't say Muffin or I really project the personalities of troublemakers... but these two were itching to ban us just because we were new on the server.
    Also, if you're going to post just the IP here, at least let us know we're supposed to apparently make an account on your forum :| The first time I spawned in your server, I didn't spawn in your spawn point, and I collected dirt and stuff and then left, and then when dili and I tried together, I had all this dirt and we were in the spawn point and jumped out because we didn't think it was a big deal.

If you're going to have such a huge condition, at least mention it here - especially if your mods or whatever are going to swear at us constantly. :/

^ Sig by Foofle ^

LOL.

They are young and because of the trouble we have had on the server, they have been really strict. I don't play on there much anymore. An NO, you don't have to make an account on my site.

Had I given them the heads up, you two would of been fine, so sorry about that.

With the amount of griefing and people getting upset (Why I don't know, it's only a game), they can be hard a$$es on there, so I apologize.

You know, I really setup that server originally for my brother and his friends, then it blew up into this huge thing...

Quote Originally Posted by W1CKEDTW1STED View Post
    LOL.

They are young and because of the trouble we have had on the server, they have been really strict. I don't play on there much anymore. An NO, you don't have to make an account on my site.

Had I given them the heads up, you two would of been fine, so sorry about that.

With the amount of griefing and people getting upset (Why I don't know, it's only a game), they can be hard a$$es on there, so I apologize.

You know, I really setup that server originally for my brother and his friends, then it blew up into this huge thing...
    Haha, thanks for clarifying. We just didn't expect it to be like that and so we were confused because you sounded so friendly, welcoming everyone Didn't seem like it would be high-stress or anything but then with all the profanities and everything... You might wanna teach them a few manners XD Oh well. We have a few other server options and dili and I are trying to run our own :3

^ Sig by Foofle ^

I just talked to them. Make yourselves at home on there. I actually need another admin or two. I'm willing to make my MC server a Respawn Gaming / Gamers-Forum server as long as LiNuX is ok with that. We have quite the player base and it keeps growing. Knowing you and Dili, I can put one of you as Admin right away to help out.

But let me know your thoughts.

I wouldn't mind being an admin if you were comfortable with making me one I'm a fresh addict so I don't know how much of my time is going to stick to Minecraft but I wouldn't mind giving my time to the game as an admin for your server, too!
    Last edited by Diligence109; 04-15-2011 at 05:46 PM.
    Read the forum rules! Talk to us in the IRC! Tell us why you joined!
    ديليجيز
    J+A <3

Thread Information