Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by leica View Post
    they don't /have to/. if they make a traffic stop and find weed, they don't have to do anything about it. i know plenty of guys who have been very kind to the cops and still gotten their asses in jail for a half eighth. and most importantly, cannabis user ≠ punk
    actually, yes they do. sometimes they don't, but they're supposed to.

Quote Originally Posted by Jokersvirus View Post
    Yes, anyone who smokes pot is a stupid criminal and they need to be arrested. You want to break the law face the consequences for your actions, IE your "plenty of guys" who have been arrested for holding. Stupidity breeds stupidity and getting arrested for stupid acts, IE smoking pot, can fix this unless they are hardcore and wont learn a lesson in jail.

Thats the stupidest thing I've ever heard. Some of the greatest people that ever lived and half of our forum would be a "stupid criminal"

The worst thing is.. most of the elected officials and policemen you worship have admitted to smoking weed.

and just because you break a law doesn't mean your stupid. I'm sure you have broken a law in your life.
    Last edited by Jaykub; 01-05-2011 at 12:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaykub View Post
    Thats the stupidest thing I've ever heard. Some of the greatest people that ever lived and half of our forum would be a "stupid criminal"

The worst thing is.. most of the elected officials and policemen you worship have admitted to smoking weed.

and just because you break a law doesn't mean your stupid. I'm sure you have broken a law in your life.
    Out of... 1.5 million officers in the united states your going to state that, I would say out of those who smoke pot in law enforcement they take up .1% if that. How much have smoked weed is there a percent of officers in the past year or so who have admitted to smoking? Most likely not, saying that is a tactic to try and justify furtherer that its ok to smoke pot because cops do it. Do I Support them smoking weed no, do I support them trying to find a means in which to relax after completing a shift and coming home after a very stressful day? Yes. Yes I worship them because of what they do, is that wrong? I show support for law enforcement I dont see you going out and taking a bullet for complete strangers.

Ya, doing drugs is stupid, there is no justification for it, If your stupid enough to carry drugs on you and you get caught by law enforcement that is stupidity if you smoke pot and argue it should be legal only for the justification of I dont want to get busted by the cops anymore thats stupid.

You might call it the stupidest thing you've ever heard but if your stupid enough to do drugs because you believe you have a had life or just want to relax and what not is just plain stupidity.

Have I broken the law yes I have when I was younger was I stupid back then yes, but I learned from my mistakes, some people cant learn IE smoking pot, so they are a stupid criminal.
    Last edited by Jokersvirus; 01-05-2011 at 12:42 AM.

Out of... 1.5 million officers in the united states your going to state that, I would say out of those who smoke pot in law enforcement they take up .1% if that. Yes I worship them because of what they do, is that wrong? I show support for law enforcement I dont see you going out and taking a bullet for complete strangers.

Ya, doing drugs is stupid, there is no justification for it, If your stupid enough to carry drugs on you and you get caught by law enforcement that is stupidity if you smoke pot and argue it should be legal only for the justification of I dont want to get busted by the cops anymore thats stupid.

You might call it the stupidest thing you've ever heard but if your stupid enough to do drugs because you believe you have a had life or just want to relax and what not is just plain stupidity.

Have I broken the law yes I have when I was younger was I stupid back then yes, but I learned from my mistakes, some people cant learn IE smoking pot, so they are a stupid criminal.
    The thing is though, smoking pot isn't harmful for you in any way, thus why people feel they should be allowed to smoke it. Doing stuff like Coke or Meth, of course that's illegal and people who do it are stupid. I agree with what you've said about people who think they should be above the law and walk around downtown smokin weed, obviously they know it's illegal and should respect that, but if somebody's smokin some pot in his backyard with noone around and the cops roll by, see it, and come arrest him, that's kind of stupid. There's nothing wrong with that aside from the fact that people say there's something wrong with it.

Yes I worship them because of what they do, is that wrong? I show support for law enforcement I dont see you going out and taking a bullet for complete strangers.
    I've talked with cops, I took Law Enforcement classes where the teachers were cops. They said that the number one rule is you have to go home to your family at night. Cops don't dive in front of guns to save somebody they don't know. Typically they hide behind their car, or the side of a building, or something. Besides, how often does a gunfight break out?
    Last edited by EpsilonX; 01-05-2011 at 12:44 AM.

Out of... 1.5 million officers in the united states your going to state that, I would say out of those who smoke pot in law enforcement they take up .1% if that. Yes I worship them because of what they do, is that wrong? I show support for law enforcement I dont see you going out and taking a bullet for complete strangers.

All I'm saying is many great elected officials and government workers have done drugs and it doesn't make them bad people.
    Last edited by Jaykub; 01-05-2011 at 12:46 AM.

Syracuse, NY (but always California in my heart <3)

I dont see you going out and taking a bullet for complete strangers. .
    I don't see 99% of the police force ever doing this, either.

^ Sig by Foofle ^

I sincerely doubt the figure for officers that smoke is that low. That or Ithaca, NY, is an incredible anomaly from the rest of the nation. You seem to be pulling that figure out of nowhere, I'm actually curious now if anyone can find an actual statistic... would actually be interesting.

There are many (in my opinion, rather valid) arguments for the legalization of marijuana. It seems petty of you to assume that everyone's reasoning is simple, selfish, and close-minded.

Why is it plain stupidity? I don't understand the basis to your argument and you seem to be simply repeating this point over and over again in your posts. I'm not sure what you're implying is stupid about drugs but, at least in the case of marijuana, marijuana is just about as dangerous to the user as alcohol is.
    Last edited by Diligence109; 01-05-2011 at 12:58 AM. Reason: typo
    Read the forum rules! Talk to us in the IRC! Tell us why you joined!
    ديليجيز
    J+A <3

Quote Originally Posted by Diligence109 View Post
    I'm not sure what you're implying is stupid about drugs but, at least in the case of marijuana, marijuana is just about as dangerous to the user as alcohol is.
    it's far less.

Quote Originally Posted by EpsilonX View Post
    The thing is though, smoking pot isn't harmful for you in any way, thus why people feel they should be allowed to smoke it. Doing stuff like Coke or Meth, of course that's illegal and people who do it are stupid. I agree with what you've said about people who think they should be above the law and walk around downtown smokin weed, obviously they know it's illegal and should respect that, but if somebody's smokin some pot in his backyard with noone around and the cops roll by, see it, and come arrest him, that's kind of stupid. There's nothing wrong with that aside from the fact that people say there's something wrong with it.

I've talked with cops, I took Law Enforcement classes where the teachers were cops. They said that the number one rule is you have to go home to your family at night. Cops don't dive in front of guns to save somebody they don't know. Typically they hide behind their car, or the side of a building, or something. Besides, how often does a gunfight break out?
    According to the DEA weed is harmful, If people are stupid enough to take any drug for any reason beyond medical they need to be arrested stupidity breeds stupidity and the line has to been drawn somewhere.

Ive graduated with a degree in law enforcement, yes going home at the end of the night is number 1, cops dont dive in front of guns but they will if they have to go save a life, its their career to do that. Alot of officers have given their lives to protect others.
    Last edited by Jokersvirus; 01-05-2011 at 12:59 AM.

According to the DEA weed is harmful, If people are stupid enough to take any drug for any reason beyond medical they need to be arrested stupidity breeds stupidity and the line has to been drawn somewhere.

Ive graduated with a degree in law enforcement, yes going home at the end of the night is number 1, cops dont dive in front of guns but they will if they have to go save a life, its their career to do that. Alot of officers have given their lives to protect others. How often does a gun fight break out? Gunfights arent the only thing that cause stress in law enforcement, dead babies, dead bodies, blood, guts, gore, the unknown fear of walking to a vehicle after you pulled it over for a traffic violation, the unknown of getting to a situation when you receive an officer down call. Many things cause stress, and thats what im assuming your question of "How often does a gunfight break out" is related to the stress aspect.

Gunfights arent the only thing that cause stress in this field.

I never said anything about stress. A cop will typically only take a bullet if one is being shot. and most of the time, guns are being shot at cops in gunfights

LOLOL UNLESS DEAD BABIES SUDDENLY STARTED SHOOTING AT COPS. DURRHURR

Thread Information