Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Black Ops Zombies

Alright so I went out and bought Black Ops for the PS3 and I was excited that I was going to be able to play the 4 classic maps with kick ass guns, so I take it home and pop it in and go to zombies and guess what, they aren't there! So I go to the computer and do the '3arc unlock' cheat and i go back and there is still nothing. At this point I am pretty mad so I go do a little Google magic and I find out I need the Hardened or Prestiged Edition. Well guess what...I can't get either of them anywhere! All I want is the damn zombie maps...so my question is...Is there anyone on here that bought the Hardened or Prestiged Edition of Black Ops for PS3 and has already put in the code and downloaded the 4 classic maps that is willing to lend me their PSN info so I may go into your download history and download the 4 maps? No funny business, I will not play any multi-player, I will not screw with your custom classes, I will not do ANYTHING except go into the Playstation Store and download the damn maps.

No, probably not.

Amazon.com: Call of Duty: Black Ops Prestige Edition: Xbox 360: Video Games

If you buy a 360, you can get that version

I hate X-Box and I dont want to spend $200 for an X-Box then $150 for a game I already have just so I can play zombies...

Why don't you just buy world at war....it has the classic maps.

i hve world at war, i want all the awesome weapons from Black Ops in the classic maps.

Quote Originally Posted by Turles View Post
    i hve world at war, i want all the awesome weapons from Black Ops in the classic maps.
    It's not going to have weapons from Black Ops. It's going to be the exact maps, characters, and weapons. Likewise, you can't just go onto PSN and buy the maps. They were Hardened/Prestige exclusive.

^Sig made by Lemons^
    "And if you succeed, you will do so... without recognition. Because you. Do not. Exist."

Quote Originally Posted by Ilyich Valken View Post
    It's not going to have weapons from Black Ops. It's going to be the exact maps, characters, and weapons. Likewise, you can't just go onto PSN and buy the maps. They were Hardened/Prestige exclusive.
    I think you totally missed the point. He wanted somebody who had the hardened/prestige edition and used to code, so he could log onto their PSN and download them onto his console. Since that account put the codes in already, it should let you download them again

Quote Originally Posted by EpsilonX View Post
    I think you totally missed the point. He wanted somebody who had the hardened/prestige edition and used to code, so he could log onto their PSN and download them onto his console. Since that account put the codes in already, it should let you download them again
    I didn't miss the point. I'm not sure if it's like this with the PS3, but you can't log on to someone's account, download something, then expect to log them off/remove it from the system and then be able to use the maps, because the DRM is linked to that account.

^Sig made by Lemons^
    "And if you succeed, you will do so... without recognition. Because you. Do not. Exist."

Quote Originally Posted by Ilyich Valken View Post
    I didn't miss the point. I'm not sure if it's like this with the PS3, but you can't log on to someone's account, download something, then expect to log them off/remove it from the system and then be able to use the maps, because the DRM is linked to that account.
    Well, that's what he wanted to do. You can do that with PSN purchases though. Like, if you download a PSN game (ps3 equivalent of arcade games) one on account, you can log onto another PS3, download it on that, and then log out. The game stays.

That's.. kinda dumb.

^Sig made by Lemons^

Thread Information