Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Quote Originally Posted by Jayhmmz View Post
    It was indeed. The only reason being, as you said, the massive marketing push, and the fact that a lot of people had pre-ordered it just because it was a Call of Duty game.. and for no other reasons really! So a games financial success doesn't always tell the story of how it's a good/underachieving/bad game. In Black Ops' case, it was a very underachieving game!
    So I've heard. I hear it's campaign is less than 6 hours long. I know the kids of today like their multiplayer, but I still enjoy a good single player experience.

The Killzone 3 developers say that Half-Life was a big influence on them
    . I haven't played any Killzone game, but do they have good stories? No FPS has drawn me into the story and characters like the Half-Life games.

The people who voted for Black Ops above everything else are obviously *****ing remtards. Urgh, people make me sick with their sheep-like following of trends and not being able to form an opinion about something for themselves. Maybe the people who voted Black Ops should try playing Bad Company 2 or even Battlefield 2.. Christ, I would rather play Medal of Honour: Allied Assault over Black Ops, even though it's old and wrinkly.

Exentenzed is offline Professional (Battlefield) Helicopter Pilot.

With three studios co-producing it, it may be IW, Treyarch and Sledgehammer who are doing it... But I can't see Treyarch and Sledgehammer working together :/
    Very interesting news!
    Can't say I've followed Treyarch and Sledgehammer much. So out of pure curiosity i have to ask: What makes you say that you can't see them working togheter?

The people who voted for Black Ops above everything else are obviously *****ing remtards. Urgh, people make me sick with their sheep-like following of trends and not being able to form an opinion about something for themselves. Maybe the people who voted Black Ops should try playing Bad Company 2 or even Battlefield 2.. Christ, I would rather play Medal of Honour: Allied Assault over Black Ops, even though it's old and wrinkly.
    I still think the original Day of Defeat is quite fun when you want a military shooter!

Quote Originally Posted by Exentenzed View Post
    Can't say I've followed Treyarch and Sledgehammer much. So out of pure curiosity i have to ask: What makes you say that you can't see them working togheter?
    Mainly because Sledgehammer will be out for revenge for being fired, to make the best Call of Duty game yet. I really hope they succeed!

Thread Information