Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default Hardest campaign to complete

I believe Call of Duty 4 as the missions one shot one kill and Mile high club are extremely difficult.
    I have also been told Completing Mile high club on veteran is the hardest achievment on xbox?

A whole campaign or a single level we're talkin here?

Completing the Mile High Club on veteran is almost impossible - so, it's probably the hardest mission to complete (on veteran, that is). But One Shot One Kill is one of my favourite missions out there. And don't forget the mission where you capture Al-Assad - it's pretty tough on veteran. But most of the other missions are easy, so MW doesn't have the hardest campaign in the series. Actually, individual missions are the ones that make the Call of Duty campaigns tough. So I can't say that there is a thing such as "the hardest campaign" when it comes to the Call of Duty series.

In call of duty modern Warfare 2 on veteran killing the people was nice in that game it was not that bad at all I died a few times, but not a much as i expected me to die, but there was one mission I didn't like where you have time and then you must reach to a certain place you like on a snow stage and then waves of enemy units comes for you to kill you there I had too little time to reach the checkpoint there and the people still spawn by the places where you must go, but hey when I finished that then the game was again fun and easy again.

Treyarch usually has harder campaigns. I needed some time to get used to the American campaign in World at War and it was pretty tough of veteran. Black Ops was no cakewalk on veteran either, but it wasn't as hard as World at War. So, if I really have to choose a hardest campaign of the Call of Duty series, I'd have to say it's World at War.

no that isnt the hardest acheviment according to genuiss book of world records gamers edition there is an acheviment in Left 4 Dead that is go through the entire campaign without you or your teammates getting hit once, even on easy thats ********** hard
    "Sometimes you have to enter the darkness to save the light."

Thank You Th3-devils-princess!^

mile high club impossible on veteran but i passed it in the end

I guess i'll go the none call of duty way and say that Halo Reach's campaign are extremely hard on Legendary and all skulls. Like pretty much unbeatable.

Quote Originally Posted by Flab-Ender View Post
    I guess i'll go the none call of duty way and say that Halo Reach's campaign are extremely hard on Legendary and all skulls. Like pretty much unbeatable.
    I would still want to play Halo Reach I only played Halo 3 at my friends house and I had fun killing them. I Halo Reach more intense?

I think halo(the first) is hard on legendary.

Thread Information