Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Bulletstorm!

Quote Originally Posted by paecmaker View Post
    I love the trailers and the fast pace.

Is it for pc?
    Yep PS3 360 and PC Release.

I wanna get this game for the PC for the graphics, but after playing the Demo on Xbox, the graphics are pretty good and I just feel that the gameplay will be better with the matchmaking and such It's definitely a console favoured game this one like!

Quote Originally Posted by Shixx View Post
    Yep PS3 360 and PC Release.
    YAY Im happy.

Quote Originally Posted by Jayhmmz View Post
    I wanna get this game for the PC for the graphics, but after playing the Demo on Xbox, the graphics are pretty good and I just feel that the gameplay will be better with the matchmaking and such It's definitely a console favoured game this one like!
    I feel you on that game it is really awesome and I can't wait for it. I am whole time looking at the trailers of this game and getting more and more hungry for this game

I'm super interested in this game... will probably aim to get it on the PC. I didn't watch the trailers in this thread and am not sure if the release date is mentioned in them, but in case anyone else is wondering when this is going to be released I looked it up and wikipedia claims it's coming February 22nd while a (possibly dated) IGN article claims February 25th.

<3 the Unreal Engine, this game is gonna flow so well.
    Read the forum rules! Talk to us in the IRC! Tell us why you joined!
    ديليجيز
    J+A <3

Quote Originally Posted by Diligence109 View Post
    I'm super interested in this game... will probably aim to get it on the PC. I didn't watch the trailers in this thread and am not sure if the release date is mentioned in them, but in case anyone else is wondering when this is going to be released I looked it up and wikipedia claims it's coming February 22nd while a (possibly dated) IGN article claims February 25th.

<3 the Unreal Engine, this game is gonna flow so well.
    Yeah, it comes out the 22nd. If two sources differ, it's a best bet to go with the one that's on/closest to a Tuesday.

^Sig made by Lemons^
    "And if you succeed, you will do so... without recognition. Because you. Do not. Exist."

Yeah this game almost coming out and then I can play this game whole day none stopI am now even much more excited about it than ever

I picked this game up on a steam sale, and my god it has me hooked. I'm sad about the ending though... Poor Gray. And that Epic decided against a Sequel D:

Also. Epic bump or what?

Epic bump indeed! I didn't get around to buying it, due to the mass amount of negative reviews. I didn't have the money to take a chance on it. However, I have heard a lot of good words since. I've heard rumbles that there's going to be a follow-up, but who knows?

Well I got it last week, and I played it all in one sitting, it's about 6-8 hours long, 15 if you start on Very Hard mode and play through it without changing the difficulty. The loading times aren't that bad, they give you a resprite from all the explosions. The story isn't bad, Except Ishi. He's an asshole. But yeah I really enjoyed the game. and the AI Is alright. OH and the game design itself is beautiful. The Skillshots are a nice original touch, though you don't start off with them (You obtain them around 30mins into the game) The guns are great and have the "Some random cannibalistic guy made this" look to them. I'd recommend it. And Steam has some good sales for it. But I'd prefer the PS3/360 version. As the dev's said themselves that the port isn't of the best quality.

Thread Information