Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Default What was the last thing you watched/what are you watching right now?

Sounds simple enough. So, what was the last thing you watched and/or what are you watching right now? The latter more applies to a series than anything. Either a "live action" series... which, for those who don't know, is just a fancy way of saying it has "real" people in it, or anime.

So then, anything from a movie, to a "live action" series, to anime. With those 3 categories in mind, I just thought I'd get an idea of what kind of things people like to watch. If you want, you can put more than one thing. Like a movie you last watched, and a series (live action or anime) that you're currently watching.

So! What was the last thing you watched? What series (live action or anime) are you currently watching? Like I said, you can answer both questions at once. Not like it's impossible to have just watched a movie and started to watch a series after it. Like I do. ^_^

The last thing I watched movie-wise would have to be... wow... I just realized I haven't seen a movie in quite a bit. lol Oh, I remember now. Underworld: Rise of the Lycans was my last movie.

The last live-action series I've watched must be No Ordinary Family. Pretty good, better than I thought it was. Kinda funny too. ^_^

Since I'm a mega-ultra-colossal anime fan, (^_^) I'm currently watching the complete series of Claymore. It's an AWESOME anime, and I think I'll even watch it again since I have such a short memory. Not to mention it's one of those anime that you could just watch over and over again without getting tired of it! And I'm on episode 18 so far, still a ways to go before I finish it. You wouldn't believe how much anime I have. lol ^_^

Well, what about it? Anyone else care to show off what they watch? Not like I'm showing it off though... lol XP
    Forgiveness is a six gun, teach me how to shoot. The truth is like a moving target, forgiveness is a six gun.
    There is no forgiveness.

Forgiveness Is A Six Gun - DevilDriver

I caught up with Journeyman on hulu. Sucks that NBC canceled it - it was a great show, had a ton of potential.
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

►Easy Programming | My Youtube
    ►Naztronomy :: Astrophotography | Custom Computers

I'm watching Boardwalk Empire at the moment
    Also, call me a big girl, but I'm also watching Gossip Girl too.

Quote Originally Posted by LiNuX View Post
    I caught up with Journeyman on hulu. Sucks that NBC canceled it - it was a great show, had a ton of potential.
    What's Journeyman? Is that the one where that guy with the scar in the middle of his forehead travels through time? It sounds familiar... Btw, what's Hulu? I'm so lifeless right now that I barely have the energy to type, let alone look it up. >_<

Quote Originally Posted by Jayhmmz View Post
    I'm watching Boardwalk Empire at the moment
    Also, call me a big girl, but I'm also watching Gossip Girl too.
    What's Gossip Girl about anyhow? And I've never heard of Boardwalk Empire. o_O

Oh, I just finished Claymore the day before yesterday. Or maybe it was just yesterday... one of those? :x Some time late last week! >_< And now I'm starting Witchblade. w00000t!!! ^_^
    Last edited by Project Blaze; 01-30-2011 at 08:16 PM.
    Forgiveness is a six gun, teach me how to shoot. The truth is like a moving target, forgiveness is a six gun.
    There is no forgiveness.

Forgiveness Is A Six Gun - DevilDriver

I just got home from the cinema, watched Rite
    Pretty cool movie about exorcism and stuff check it out :P
    Losing Is Not An Option.

Check out my Tumblr CarsndMore

Just finished watching Rocky IV. One of the most exciting ones so far, and had good meaning, but Apollo was probably my favorite character and from the first second I didn't like the opponent boxer.

Watching the Pro Bowl on ESPN HD

Quote Originally Posted by Project Blaze View Post
    What's Journeyman? Is that the one where that guy with the scar in the middle of his forehead travels through time? It sounds familiar... Btw, what's Hulu? I'm so lifeless right now that I barely have the energy to type, let alone look it up. >_<
    Yeah that's the one. It's a good show, sucks it got canceled.

And Hulu.com is a website containing probably thousands of TV shows and movies. A lot of current stuff as well as stuff from years ago.
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

►Easy Programming | My Youtube
    ►Naztronomy :: Astrophotography | Custom Computers

The series Out Shaws it's spelled something like that, but that is really an awesome series to watch

Quote Originally Posted by Project Blaze View Post
    What's Gossip Girl about anyhow? And I've never heard of Boardwalk Empire. o_O
    Sorry mate, I only just seen your question!

"Gossip Girl is an American teen drama series based on the book series of the same name written by Cecily von Ziegesar. The series was created by Josh Schwartz and Stephanie Savage, and premiered on The CW on September 19, 2007. Narrated by the omniscient yet unseen blogger "Gossip Girl", voiced by Kristen Bell, the series revolves around the lives of privileged young adults on Manhattan's Upper East Side in New York City."

It's basically full of hot girls, funny antics and cool guys you will envy! It's awesome fun.

As for Boardwalk Empire...

"Boardwalk Empire is a period drama focusing on Enoch "Nucky" Thompson (based on the historical Enoch L. Johnson),[6] a political figure who rose to prominence and controlled Atlantic City, New Jersey during the Prohibition period of the 1920s and 1930s. Nucky interacts with several historical figures in both his personal and political life, including mobsters, politicians, government agents, and the common folk who look up to him. The federal government also takes an interest in the bootlegging and other illegal activities in the area, sending agents to investigate possible mob connections but also looking at Nucky's expensive and lavish lifestyle for a county political figure."

I recommend both of them for a watch if you can
    Especially Boardwalk Empire if you're into that kinda thing!

Thread Information