Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

I am at the momment busy watching Lion King 1 lol it's awesome and sad

Quote Originally Posted by HamadaLFC8 View Post
    I just got home from the cinema, watched Rite
    Pretty cool movie about exorcism and stuff check it out :P
    The previews for that looked pretty sweet. Plus Anthony Hopkins is one of my favorite actors. I love movies about the supernatural! ^_^ Buuut I might have to wait till it comes out on DVD. >_<

Quote Originally Posted by LiNuX View Post
    Yeah that's the one. It's a good show, sucks it got canceled.

And Hulu.com is a website containing probably thousands of TV shows and movies. A lot of current stuff as well as stuff from years ago.
    HAH!! My memory actually works every once in a blue moon!!! lol But yea, I really liked that show. I watched every episode till they cancelled it. I got so pissed at the network for doing that, it was one of my favorite shows at the time. I mean, at least come up with some sort of notice before just dropping a show off a cliff like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Raoul View Post
    The series Out Shaws it's spelled something like that, but that is really an awesome series to watch
    What's Out Shaws? I don't even know what a Shaw is either. >_< And this time I gotta bail for a while so I don't have time to look it up. :x

Quote Originally Posted by Jayhmmz View Post
    Sorry mate, I only just seen your question!

"Gossip Girl is an American teen drama series based on the book series of the same name written by Cecily von Ziegesar. The series was created by Josh Schwartz and Stephanie Savage, and premiered on The CW on September 19, 2007. Narrated by the omniscient yet unseen blogger "Gossip Girl", voiced by Kristen Bell, the series revolves around the lives of privileged young adults on Manhattan's Upper East Side in New York City."

It's basically full of hot girls, funny antics and cool guys you will envy! It's awesome fun.

As for Boardwalk Empire...

"Boardwalk Empire is a period drama focusing on Enoch "Nucky" Thompson (based on the historical Enoch L. Johnson),[6] a political figure who rose to prominence and controlled Atlantic City, New Jersey during the Prohibition period of the 1920s and 1930s. Nucky interacts with several historical figures in both his personal and political life, including mobsters, politicians, government agents, and the common folk who look up to him. The federal government also takes an interest in the bootlegging and other illegal activities in the area, sending agents to investigate possible mob connections but also looking at Nucky's expensive and lavish lifestyle for a county political figure."

I recommend both of them for a watch if you can
    Especially Boardwalk Empire if you're into that kinda thing!
    Boardwalk sounds pretty interesting. I might check it out! ^_^

If only Gossip Girl didn't have the guys in it. lol I hate guys that are full of themselves and narcissistic. There's a word starting with "D" that I'd like to call 'em, but I might get an infraction. XD But I'll consider it. ^_^
    Forgiveness is a six gun, teach me how to shoot. The truth is like a moving target, forgiveness is a six gun.
    There is no forgiveness.

Forgiveness Is A Six Gun - DevilDriver

Quote Originally Posted by Project Blaze View Post
    The previews for that looked pretty sweet. Plus Anthony Hopkins is one of my favorite actors. I love movies about the supernatural! ^_^ Buuut I might have to wait till it comes out on DVD. >_<

HAH!! My memory actually works every once in a blue moon!!! lol But yea, I really liked that show. I watched every episode till they cancelled it. I got so pissed at the network for doing that, it was one of my favorite shows at the time. I mean, at least come up with some sort of notice before just dropping a show off a cliff like that.

What's Out Shaws? I don't even know what a Shaw is either. >_< And this time I gotta bail for a while so I don't have time to look it up. :x

Boardwalk sounds pretty interesting. I might check it out! ^_^

If only Gossip Girl didn't have the guys in it. lol I hate guys that are full of themselves and narcissistic. There's a word starting with "D" that I'd like to call 'em, but I might get an infraction. XD But I'll consider it. ^_^
    Lol beats me I just watched it yesterday lol my friends told me to watch it and they say it's good, so I am now watching it and it is good, interesting and funny lol

Lol beats me I just watched it yesterday lol my friends told me to watch it and they say it's good, so I am now watching it and it is good, interesting and funny lol
    XD I'm always up for funny! If no one could tell already. lol I'll look into it!
    Forgiveness is a six gun, teach me how to shoot. The truth is like a moving target, forgiveness is a six gun.
    There is no forgiveness.

Are you looking to call them Dick heads? Haha.
    Nah, they're not all that bad, some of the guys do right, and the ones who do wrong are brought to justice!

Are you looking to call them Dick heads? Haha.
    Nah, they're not all that bad, some of the guys do right, and the ones who do wrong are brought to justice!
    Actually I was thinking more like something that has -bags in it. XD XD lol :x
    I could bring 'em to justice... *pulls out his belt* lol But at least not all of 'em do wrong, that's not as depressing.

Btw I just happened to watch The Sopranos for like 5 minutes while I ate my lunch. But it was on A&E, I couldn't change the channel. lol
    There is no forgiveness.

Actually I was thinking more like something that has -bags in it. XD XD lol :x
    I could bring 'em to justice... *pulls out his belt* lol But at least not all of 'em do wrong, that's not as depressing.

Btw I just happened to watch The Sopranos for like 5 minutes while I ate my lunch. But it was on A&E, I couldn't change the channel. lol
    Lol how come then didnt you think of throwing the TV with something to change the channel or just there *bomb* there the TV goes lol. or stab the TV make it beyond dead
    Last edited by Raoul; 02-01-2011 at 04:43 AM.

Lol how come then didnt you think of throwing the TV with something to change the channel or just there *bomb* there the TV goes lol. or stab the TV make it beyond dead
    I dunno how to make bombs! Besides, the blade of the knife would've slipped and gashed my hand open. lol TVs are surprisingly resilient!
    There is no forgiveness.

Raoul really is stab-happy, isn't he!?

Hehe ^_^

Raoul really is stab-happy, isn't he!?

Hehe ^_^
    XD Stabby-happy sounds better. lol

Btw I'm still on Witchblade. I love when she breathes in her altered form and it looks reminiscent of the flames of hell, minus the flames. Hot breath, babay!! w000 Masane!!!! ^_^ ^_^
    There is no forgiveness.

Thread Information