Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Favorite anime(s)?

Just list anime that are your favorite, you can always add one that you forgot on your list. Either edit your post or just make a new post, what evs. lol Up to you! ^_^
    There can be as many anime as you want, you can even rank them if you want to. Just wanted to see what kind of anime you guys are into. Well, without further ado, here's the list of my favorite anime with no ranking since I love all of my anime equally(lol XP):

Claymore
    Witchblade
    Burst Angel
    Witch Hunter Robin
    Ergo Proxy
    Hellsing
    Trinity Blood

I haven't seen any of Full Metal Panic! yet, just the trailers. I just bought the complete series of it a few days before last week though, so it shouldn't be long now.

Well, anyone else care to share? Surely I'm not the only one around here that's into anime! ^_^
    Last edited by Project Blaze; 01-28-2011 at 08:23 PM. Reason: Forgot Trinity Blood!
    Forgiveness is a six gun, teach me how to shoot. The truth is like a moving target, forgiveness is a six gun.
    There is no forgiveness.

Forgiveness Is A Six Gun - DevilDriver

I rather enjoyed Neon Genesis Evangelion, but I haven't been able to rewatch it. I always get through a few episodes and lose interest. Aside from that, I like Inuyasha, Pokemon, Full Metal Alchemist, Rurouni Kenshin...I haven't seen many animes.

Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood
    Kekkaishi
    Tengan Toppa Gurren Lagann
    Young Justice (Don't know if this would truly fall under the definition of anime though.)
    Rurouni Kenshin
    I've been trying to get into the Witchblade series for almost a year now, can't find the time.
    Early Pokemon
    Yu Yu Hakusho
    Macross 7
    Moble Suit Gundam Wing
    Todd McFarlane's Spawn
    Cowboy Bebop
    .Hack//SIGN, LIMINALITY, and Legend of the Twilight
    Transformers: Armada

Edit: added more. :P
    Last edited by Ilyich Valken; 01-28-2011 at 12:38 PM.

^Sig made by Lemons^
    "And if you succeed, you will do so... without recognition. Because you. Do not. Exist."

Ichigo & Ceres

Quote Originally Posted by Ilyich Valken View Post
    Kekkaishi
    Young Justice (Don't know if this would truly fall under the definition of anime though.)
    Rurouni Kenshin
    I've been trying to get into the Witchblade series for almost a year now, can't find the time.
    Early Pokemon
    Yu Yu Hakusho
    Macross 7
    Moble Suit Gundam Wing
    Todd McFarlane's Spawn
    Cowboy Bebop

I haven't seen the .Hack series in a looong time. Maybe I can find the original first, since it's been such a long time. And because I can't really remember most of it. :\ >_<

That sux about Witchblade though, I <3 Masane Amaha!!! w000t!! lol ^_^

Rurouni Kenshin, I watched some of it but I missed a few episodes. -_- Same thing with Yu Yu Hakusho, unfortunately. That's why I just wait for a series to come out in a complete box set. XD Takes a bit, but I'm a patient guy. ^_^ Well... sometimes... depends on what I'm waiting for. lol

I managed to catch all of Cowboy Bebop's episodes, buut it confused the holy hell outta me. Or maybe I just didn't follow the storyline as closely as I should've... I dunno, it was still pretty cool though. lol

Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood... hmm... I think I also missed a few episodes of the original FMA, which REALLY pissed me off. -_- But I'll see about getting both seasons of the original before I even start to watch Brotherhood. I don't want any spoilers or to not know how it carries from the original. If I miss a few episodes in trying to watch an anime on TV, I just don't try to watch it until it either starts over, or it comes out on DVD. Or a box set... even though I prefer OVAs, that way I don't have to buy like 5 different box sets for 5 seasons. That's a lot of freak'n bones, and I'm not rich!! >_<
    Forgiveness is a six gun, teach me how to shoot. The truth is like a moving target, forgiveness is a six gun.
    There is no forgiveness.

Quote Originally Posted by Project Blaze View Post
    Rurouni Kenshin, I watched some of it but I missed a few episodes. -_- Same thing with Yu Yu Hakusho, unfortunately. That's why I just wait for a series to come out in a complete box set. XD Takes a bit, but I'm a patient guy. ^_^ Well... sometimes... depends on what I'm waiting for. lol
    I only saw a few episodes and the movie of the anime, but I really enjoyed what I did see. I do, however, have almost the entire series in manga form. The anime followed the manga rather well as far as i can tell.

Quote Originally Posted by Project Blaze View Post
    Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood... hmm... I think I also missed a few episodes of the original FMA, which REALLY pissed me off. -_- But I'll see about getting both seasons of the original before I even start to watch Brotherhood. I don't want any spoilers or to not know how it carries from the original. If I miss a few episodes in trying to watch an anime on TV, I just don't try to watch it until it either starts over, or it comes out on DVD. Or a box set... even though I prefer OVAs, that way I don't have to buy like 5 different box sets for 5 seasons. That's a lot of freak'n bones, and I'm not rich!! >_<
    They really have no relation aside from in name and subject. Brotherhood basically covers what the first did, but more closely to the manga than of it's own devices like the original tv series did.

^Sig made by Lemons^
    "And if you succeed, you will do so... without recognition. Because you. Do not. Exist."

Cowboy Bebop
    Gunslinger Girl
    Sailor Moon
    Bubblegum Crisis: Tokyo 2040
    Chobits
    Pokemon
    She The Ultimate Weapon
    Bleach
    Full Metal Alchemist

In that order
    Blog Twitter
    WoW Server: Aman'Thul
    Character: Dwarf Warlock named Drundrak

Kekkaishi
    Rurouni Kenshin
    Early Pokemon
    Yu Yu Hakusho
    Macross 7
    Moble Suit Gundam Wing
    Todd McFarlane's Spawn
    Cowboy Bebop

You hit all the good ones
    Ilyich

Quote Originally Posted by EpsilonX View Post
    I only saw a few episodes and the movie of the anime, but I really enjoyed what I did see. I do, however, have almost the entire series in manga form. The anime followed the manga rather well as far as i can tell.
    Mann, I need a subscription to Shonen Jump or somethin'. Since my all-time fav online manga site is shutting down... or did shut down... it's been a century since I went there last time, the news that it was shutting down was kind of a spirit crusher for me. So, needless to say, I didn't get into anymore online manga there since I most likely wouldn't have been able to finish it. -_- From now on I think I'll just either get a SJ subscription or just buy anime versions of different manga. That was probably in my top 5 TOTAL BUZZKILL!!!! list. -_- -_-

They really have no relation aside from in name and subject. Brotherhood basically covers what the first did, but more closely to the manga than of it's own devices like the original tv series did.
    Huh... well that's actually a flip of what I thought it was. lol Maybe I'll check out the synopsis... I think that's what it's called... I don't really have enough time to make this LAME net speed I've (unfortunately) got work for me to look it up or anything. >_<

Quote Originally Posted by insert_cliche_here View Post
    Cowboy Bebop
    Gunslinger Girl
    Sailor Moon
    Bubblegum Crisis: Tokyo 2040
    Chobits
    Pokemon
    She The Ultimate Weapon
    Bleach
    Full Metal Alchemist

In that order
    KuwlZ list!! ^_^ I only saw a few episodes of Gunslinger Girl though. But the ones I did see looked pretty interesting, so maybe I'll get that next. ^_^

I got to see some of the original Bubblegum Crisis in Tokyo, but they took it off the air before I could see all of it! Gaahhhhh!!! Those little broadcasting-conspiracy BASTARDS!!! >_<
    But I did manage to catch all of Bubblegum Crisis in Tokyo: 2040. Talk about walkin' backwards. lol But 2040 was pretty sweet! I LOVE to watch women kick ass!! ^_^ ^_^

Bleach!! I managed to keep up with it for a long time, then I dropped the ball. >_< I just wish there weren't so many seasons to get!!! ;_; Gaaahh!!! >_< >_< I'm somewhat of a... uhh... I dunno what it's called, but I MUST have either all of the episodes of an anime, or none at all. I hate leaving things unfinished. Dunno why though, I didn't used to think like this... lol Well, whatever works!! ^_^
    There is no forgiveness.

Thread Information