Hybrid View

Default Wii has 68% of next gen UK market!!

Link

So, if the Wii is next-gen, then shouldn't the DS be next-gen? The graphics aren't next-gen on either platform, but they both have new input schemes that makes the "something new".

Technically handhelds can't be next gen consoles, as consoles usually sit in your lounge or bedroom in a media center so yeah.

I found it quite staggering how many Wii's have sold despite the fact I think of Britain as one big Sony Cult (I mean, how many times have you ever thought of choosing a Sony product over any other?) But the Wii is a pretty amazing console, it's cheap, it's fun and apparently only uses 17watts which is 10x less than the Sony Playstation 3 and 11x less than the Xbox 360.

Remember Battletoads and live in/near London?
    CHECK THIS OUT!

thread moved to consoles

the ds came out a while back, and its not good enough to be a next gen console lol - and nintendo already has a candidate - one candidate per company lol everyone is waiting for Sega

1 million in the UK huh, its beating 360 by a mile now world wide
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

►Easy Programming | My Youtube
    ►Naztronomy :: Astrophotography | Custom Computers

Thread Information