View Poll Results: How many times do you watch the same anime?

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • I watch it more than once.

8 53.33%
  • I just watch it once then I'm done with it.

7 46.67%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default How many times do you watch the same anime?

I just thought of this idea while thinking to myself, which I tend to do more than I'd like to admit. So, how many times do you watch the same anime?

Keep in mind, I'm talking about an entire series, not just one episode.

Do you watch it more than once, or do you just watch it once and put it aside?

Myself, I tend to watch a series more than once just for the fact that it kicks ass. Well, enough to get me really interested in it. Like Claymore, for example. I plan on watching it again once I finish watching Witchblade. I've had Witchblade for quite a while now, but got caught up in playing games so much that I couldn't just pull myself away from the game(s) for long enough to kick back and watch some anime. Whenever I did stop I either came here or slept. Or watched episodes of Supernatural or Fringe. But that's changed now, I can't get enough of watching my anime over playing my games. lol Quite the switch. I haven't played a game in a while, but I hate leaving an anime before it's the final episode. Ofcourse when I do re-watch an anime I prefer them to be OVAs so I don't have to sift through different seasons. :x

Well now, what about you guys?
    Forgiveness is a six gun, teach me how to shoot. The truth is like a moving target, forgiveness is a six gun.
    There is no forgiveness.

Forgiveness Is A Six Gun - DevilDriver

Typically I watch it all the way through once, and then i rewatch parts from time to time. Of course, the only anime i've seen in complete are pokemon season 1 and evangelion.

Syracuse, NY (but always California in my heart <3)

It depends. Most of them I watch only once and then am done. If I like it a lot, I'll re-watch. It depends on so many things... how good it is, how long it is, how much time I have, if there's someone else I want to share it with, etc.

^ Sig by Foofle ^

There is no option for "I don't watch anime" ?
    Losing Is Not An Option.

Check out my Tumblr CarsndMore

Hama, if you don't watch anime, you shouldn't reply to this thread. XD

Btw, I really like anime but rarely watched it twice. Only watched twice if I forgot the event that have happen.

Quote Originally Posted by EpsilonX View Post
    Typically I watch it all the way through once, and then i rewatch parts from time to time. Of course, the only anime i've seen in complete are pokemon season 1 and evangelion.
    Aww man, there's so much kick-ass anime you should watch! I'm kinda tired atm so I can't name any right now(lol), but you're missin' out!

Quote Originally Posted by Muffincat View Post
    It depends. Most of them I watch only once and then am done. If I like it a lot, I'll re-watch. It depends on so many things... how good it is, how long it is, how much time I have, if there's someone else I want to share it with, etc.
    I can't really share it with anyone, since I don't have any friends out here where I live. -_- Bunch of little bast... Uhmm, ahem... ANYWAY!!! :x I've been getting interested in action/fighting-themed anime. Or at least have it be a part of the anime. I don't particularly like Slice of Life. Not sure why though... o_O

Quote Originally Posted by HamadaLFC8 View Post
    There is no option for "I don't watch anime" ?
    Uhhmmm... why are you reading this thread in the first place then? O_o

Quote Originally Posted by Ixel View Post
    Btw, I really like anime but rarely watched it twice. Only watched twice if I forgot the event that have happen.
    Well crap... guess I'm just a fanatic. lol But nothin' wrong with that by me so XP!!!! lol Sooo depressing... >_<
    Forgiveness is a six gun, teach me how to shoot. The truth is like a moving target, forgiveness is a six gun.
    There is no forgiveness.

Quote Originally Posted by Project Blaze View Post
    Aww man, there's so much kick-ass anime you should watch! I'm kinda tired atm so I can't name any right now(lol), but you're missin' out!
    well yea, but I don't have any way to watch em. I don't like watchin stuff online cuz it tends to look like crap.

well yea, but I don't have any way to watch em. I don't like watchin stuff online cuz it tends to look like crap.
    Oh, I thought you had a DVD player or somethin'. That sucks. But I can't watch online stuff even if I wanted to, which I do want to sometimes, so I can empathize there. Gawd I hate this pitiful net speed with a freak'n passion, man. I swear. Must be one of the biggest, if not THE biggest killjoy that's ever plagued me. -_-
    There is no forgiveness.

Only if you view it on Youtube.

^Sig made by Lemons^
    "And if you succeed, you will do so... without recognition. Because you. Do not. Exist."

Quote Originally Posted by Ilyich Valken View Post
    Only if you view it on Youtube.
    well that tends to be the easiest way

Thread Information