Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: beezid.com?

Default beezid.com?

I really don't understand, there has to be some catch you know? I mean a brand new xbox 360 for 10 bucks, how? Anyone get this site?

Here's the site if you wanna look: Penny Auctions, Beezid #1 Online Penny Auction Site, Online Auctions

I don't think you could survive by selling $300 stuff for $10. It's either a scam OR they have a very good system set up that allows them to do this. I've seen people claim that they get stuff like this, but in more than one occasion, I found them to be completely bs.
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

►Easy Programming | My Youtube
    ►Naztronomy :: Astrophotography | Custom Computers

Quote Originally Posted by LiNuX View Post
    I don't think you could survive by selling $300 stuff for $10. It's either a scam OR they have a very good system set up that allows them to do this. I've seen people claim that they get stuff like this, but in more than one occasion, I found them to be completely bs.
    But I mean they have commercials and everything, if it was a scam or anything, it'd have been figured out by now and shut down.

Bernie Madoff was seen as a legitimate business man for years until someone decided to poke. So it's not very likely that sites like this will get shut down right away, could take weeks, months, or even years.

TV stations these days allows almost anything if they get money for it and it passes FCC guidelines for TV.
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

Huh, guess so. I just wanna find someone who has actually signed up for it, i was about to, with a fake name and such, too afraid though that it'll **** over my e-mail/computer or something.

If you do try it out, let us know how it goes. I'm interested. I don't know anyone personally who has used something like this and had success. (not yet at least)

Alright, I just might try it out.

Make and use a fake email, if you do.

^Sig made by Lemons^
    "And if you succeed, you will do so... without recognition. Because you. Do not. Exist."

My dad explained that they catch you buy making you pay for each bid. Yes, each bid is only .01 but I think my dad said they charge like 2 bucks for a bid. So 10 people bid, it's only at .10, and they already made 20 bucks. See what I mean?
    Something gets up to 30 bucks, like an Xbox. They made 600 bucks when the Xbox only cost them 300. Profit of 300.
    Samus-Fan :: Graphic Store ¦ Samus Graphics :: Graphics and Blog

Winner of Fourteen Signature Of The Weeks!
    Winner of Two Signature Of The Months!

Quote Originally Posted by Samus-Fan View Post
    My dad explained that they catch you buy making you pay for each bid. Yes, each bid is only .01 but I think my dad said they charge like 2 bucks for a bid. So 10 people bid, it's only at .10, and they already made 20 bucks. See what I mean?
    Something gets up to 30 bucks, like an Xbox. They made 600 bucks when the Xbox only cost them 300. Profit of 300.
    Wow, that could sting if the bids roll in :P

Thread Information