Default Dead Space 2's lovely monsters

First thing I must say that this game is really awesome I love playing this game and I am playing it on Zealot so that the game can last me longer and it's much more fun. I shoot the monsters arm off and then I use TK and then I take it's sharp limb and launch it at them and kill him and then I quickly use TK on the other limb and then I shoot the next monster that's coming for me.

Before coming to chapter 3 there is alot of action and there are many times when you are in a trap and then all the monsters come for you at once and sometimes right after each other I am really happy this game is out and I am loving it and want to take long to finish this game. The best way to save ammunition is to use the limbs of the monsters and certain sharp objects in the game

Quote Originally Posted by Raoul View Post
    First thing I must say that this game is really awesome I love playing this game and I am playing it on Zealot so that the game can last me longer and it's much more fun. I shoot the monsters arm off and then I use TK and then I take it's sharp limb and launch it at them and kill him and then I quickly use TK on the other limb and then I shoot the next monster that's coming for me.

Before coming to chapter 3 there is alot of action and there are many times when you are in a trap and then all the monsters come for you at once and sometimes right after each other I am really happy this game is out and I am loving it and want to take long to finish this game. The best way to save ammunition is to use the limbs of the monsters and certain sharp objects in the game

so, is it scary?

Quote Originally Posted by paecmaker View Post
    so, is it scary?
    It can be. You just can't play it in the middle of the day, or at least in a brightly lit room. I find that a dark room and surround sound or surround sound headphones gives the best atmosphere.

^Sig made by Lemons^
    "And if you succeed, you will do so... without recognition. Because you. Do not. Exist."

There is no scare factor I would say its more or less they know when your guard is down and when to attack. :P

best advice i can give you raoul this is. Upgrade your plasma cutter to max damage and special ability, which is setting people on fire. You will pretty much one or two shot everything in your way until you reach the black elites then it will take around 3-4, but overall thats not a bad price to pay.
    Last edited by Jokersvirus; 02-22-2011 at 02:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jokersvirus View Post
    There is no scare factor I would say its more or less they know when your guard is down and when to attack. :P

best advice i can give you raoul this is. Upgrade your plasma cutter to max damage and special ability, which is setting people on fire. You will pretty much one or two shot everything in your way until you reach the black elites then it will take around 3-4, but overall thats not a bad price to pay.
    Lol thanks I am buy upgrading my plasma cutter lol I love that weapon since Dead Space 1. But playing on Zealot is nice I love it and the game is much more challengingI wasted alot of ammunition on chapter 3 by then small babies I got a shock there and then I shot like a crazy person lol I never use to do that, but the way they came running to me was freaky

Quote Originally Posted by Raoul View Post
    Lol thanks I am buy upgrading my plasma cutter lol I love that weapon since Dead Space 1. But playing on Zealot is nice I love it and the game is much more challengingI wasted alot of ammunition on chapter 3 by then small babies I got a shock there and then I shot like a crazy person lol I never use to do that, but the way they came running to me was freaky
    yeah, babies are always scary.
    Zealot, what is that for difficulty?

Quote Originally Posted by paecmaker View Post
    yeah, babies are always scary.
    Zealot, what is that for difficulty?
    That is harder than hard lol It is really fun I want to unlock the other level below zealot that level should be much more fun than usual

Thread Information