Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

I hated that game...lol

I forgot about Tron...that was a horrid game.
    Linx....Is me

I would also agree on the lost planet 2 that game was really not that awesome and I wasted money to buy the game and the sad part is I can't take the game back because I had the game foe really long and went camping so now I cant take it back and I am stuck with that game now

Quote Originally Posted by Raoul View Post
    I would also agree on the lost planet 2 that game was really not that awesome and I wasted money to buy the game and the sad part is I can't take the game back because I had the game foe really long and went camping so now I cant take it back and I am stuck with that game now
    Cant you sell it on ebay or something. My self is to lazy to sell things online so my room(and other rooms) are full of old games and stuff.

And about lost planet1/2 I think that the soldiers faces/masks look very strange. Its like michelangelo gone rampage on their faces.
    Last edited by paecmaker; 02-28-2011 at 09:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by EpsilonX View Post
    aw, after all that nomming you did on it, it was fail?
    It was a horrid game lol

^Sig made by Lemons^
    "And if you succeed, you will do so... without recognition. Because you. Do not. Exist."

Worst game I bought in 2010 was hands down WET, although Burger King's Sneak King sucked pretty hard too.

The worst game I got was Black Ops... I can't think of any other titles that stick out to be as bad as that though... I will edit my post if I think of any

Quote Originally Posted by Jayhmmz View Post
    The worst game I got was Black Ops... I can't think of any other titles that stick out to be as bad as that though... I will edit my post if I think of any
    Dude, come on, Black Ops wasn't the best game ever, but it sure wasn't the worst one in 2010. Nowadays, I even prefer it over MW2.
    The worst game I played in 2010/2011 was ArmA 2: Operation Arrowhead. I don't think it came out in 2010, but I bought it then - so it counts. The controls suck, the AI is terrible, Delta Force 2 has better graphics and the voice acting is probably the worst voice acting you'll ever hear. Its story sucks and the gameplay is horrible. I never leave games unfinished, but this one sucks so bad, that I don't even get the enthusiasm to finish it so I can uninstall the damn thing. Instead of buying Metro 2033 or Starcraft 2, I bought this piece of crap and guess what - it sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by Shooter99 View Post
    Dude, come on, Black Ops wasn't the best game ever, but it sure wasn't the worst one in 2010. Nowadays, I even prefer it over MW2.
    The worst game I played in 2010/2011 was ArmA 2: Operation Arrowhead. I don't think it came out in 2010, but I bought it then - so it counts. The controls suck, the AI is terrible, Delta Force 2 has better graphics and the voice acting is probably the worst voice acting you'll ever hear. Its story sucks and the gameplay is horrible. I never leave games unfinished, but this one sucks so bad, that I don't even get the enthusiasm to finish it so I can uninstall the damn thing. Instead of buying Metro 2033 or Starcraft 2, I bought this piece of crap and guess what - it sucks.
    >.> Maybe that's one of the only disappointing games he bought in 2010?

I usually don't buy a lot of games, I rent them or borrow them from friends, so I can't really say what the worst game I bought was. Probably Dark Void.
    Last edited by Ilyich Valken; 03-02-2011 at 08:05 AM.

^Sig made by Lemons^
    "And if you succeed, you will do so... without recognition. Because you. Do not. Exist."

Quote Originally Posted by Shooter99 View Post
    You clearly don't understand the meaning of this topic then, if you think that's what I'm saying. It's the worst game I got in 2010, it wasn't the game I thought was the worst out of all the other games that came out in 2010... Jesus. Think before you type, yeah? Read the title of the thread first before you twist my post.

Quote Originally Posted by Ilyich Valken View Post
    >.> Maybe that's one of the only disappointing games he bought in 2010?
    Thank you Ilyich, at least you understand the meaning of this thread.
    Last edited by Jayhmmz; 03-02-2011 at 07:44 AM.

Thread Information