Default Steve Irwin Dead

a couple of days ago australian nativist and great tv personality has been killed by a stringray in the australian coast during a diving expedition. this is a sad day because i just found out and im a fan of him and his animal expertice. he was 44 years old at the time of his death. he died doing what he loves the most. http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/asi...ic/5311298.stm click the link to read more about this tragedy
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

►Easy Programming | My Youtube
    ►Naztronomy :: Astrophotography | Custom Computers

Default Re: Steve Irwin Dead

Yeah i was gonna post a topic about this, but rest in peace to one of the greatest crocadile hunter that ever lived

lol I posted a bulletin about that one.

It's so unbelieveable to me lol, I was sayin that if the croc hunter can die... we can kiss longevity and immortality goodbye, we're all doomed.

Oh and I swam with stingrays off the coast of the Grand Caymans about a week ago lol... scary thought =P
    sh*t happens when you party naked.

im going to miss those days of that silly aussie and him saying Crikey when he sees something not interesting..RIP dude

That was really unfortunate. He was fun to watch and i always though he'd be killed by a crocodile or something, not a stingray.

Oh well.

R.I.P Steve Irwin.

Default Steve Irwin Dead

oh man i used to watch his show, i loved the guy, this is a terrible story, i heard about it on monday, rest in peace buddy

I can't belive it. RIP.

sign89
    Cure acne today with a personalized 4 week acne treatment plan! 100% FREE!
    pua.yurx.com

I dunno if any of you caught the Memorial Service on animal planet a couple of days ago, when his daughter started talking, I was amazed, she seemed like a brilliant child and will continue her father's legacy. [smiley=beer.gif]

i saw the highlights later, i missied it but i saw her speak, it was amazing, im gonna miss that guy, he was one of my favorite tv personalities, he said he did what he loved since he was born and will continue to do it until he died, and he was right too but it was too soon
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

►Easy Programming | My Youtube
    ►Naztronomy :: Astrophotography | Custom Computers

Yeah, that's too bad that someone had to lose a life so fast...I always say this, but you have to life your life to the fullest, and Steve Irwin was the prime example of living life to the fullest. He did things that no one (including YOURS TRULY) would have the gall to do, and he always came out healthy and fresh in the end. I hope to see him in heaven someday so I can meet him...

The Armageddon is near.

Thread Information