Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Black ops

Quote Originally Posted by Jayhmmz View Post
    If someone has the audacity to grow hard-man internet balls and bad mouth me over something stupid on a game, I can't help but argue and rage back at them; my fiery attitude gets the better of me. The majority of people who do this stuff are people that I could probably knock out with my shoulder muscle, which is what makes me rage more.

Take note: Do not invite me to a LAN, I will get you all arrested.
    Well sometimes I say stuff back. But never angry angry unless you're on my team and you can't keep up and I have to keep saving you lol. I just don't like babysitting.
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

►Easy Programming | My Youtube
    ►Naztronomy :: Astrophotography | Custom Computers

Hi im new here. Do any of ya no where u can download Call of Duty Black ops.plz let me no or send me a link. thx

Quote Originally Posted by azgunz View Post
    Hi im new here. Do any of ya no where u can download Call of Duty Black ops.plz let me no or send me a link. thx
    Walmart, look up the game and the download link is under "Buy now!" then you enter your credit card, and voila. It's mailed to you. This is how downloading used to work, anyhow.

OT: It's pretty funny hearing people rage. My favorite weapon, is, the noob tube. Hearing the rage of other players is hilarious that I'm a noob and can't play the game, etc etc etc. They have the option to use it as well, I don't see why they freak about it. I'm not caling down someone for using the Famas with red dot and going 35-5.

And last time I checked...noobs don't get 15-5 average games. Noob tubes are now pro pipes, k?

Quote Originally Posted by ROFLBRYCE View Post
    Walmart, look up the game and the download link is under "Buy now!" then you enter your credit card, and voila. It's mailed to you. This is how downloading used to work, anyhow.

OT: It's pretty funny hearing people rage. My favorite weapon, is, the noob tube. Hearing the rage of other players is hilarious that I'm a noob and can't play the game, etc etc etc. They have the option to use it as well, I don't see why they freak about it. I'm not caling down someone for using the Famas with red dot and going 35-5.

And last time I checked...noobs don't get 15-5 average games. Noob tubes are now pro pipes, k?

I also love when people rage over the chat. Some friends played bc2 and barricated themselfes with rocket launchers. Absolutely blowing ouot all resistence Everybody just raged at my buddies and we where just laughing. All enemies hated us while our friendlies loved us, some of them also started rocket camping. lol.

Raging noobs are the only reason I ever played Black Ops xD
    I like to waste money on fooling around in GunGame matches and just stick with my starting pistol and run around knifing everybody. You gotta try this, people get so mad, I knifed a dude who was already at the china lake 3 times, he ragequitted after that.

Btw, I never thought the AK74u+grip was overpowered, I never agreed that the Famas were overpowered.
    Any weapon is always just as good as the player using it.

"Those creatures are like Butterflies. Except that they don't fly, and they're really ugly. And they have a lettuce stuck right in their throats. Actually, they're nothing like Butterflies. But they make cocoons... like Butterflies."

It's funny that people would get mad over being knifed when.... They have a gun! lol...

Quote Originally Posted by OWNT View Post
    It's funny that people would get mad over being knifed when.... They have a gun! lol...
    it's annoying when you're re-loading that gun though, or when you're knifed from behind :P

Thats the fun of knifing, people gets upset ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Solklar View Post
    Thats the fun of knifing, people gets upset ^^
    That's the reason I have never made a move to attend a LAN tournament on an FPS, especially Call of Duty, because I would end up throwing my monitor at some ***** who kept killing me in the cheapest way possible.

I find tht funny how ppl are actually ABLE to knife on BO i cant knife worth **** on BO, i stab em in ther throat and it makes em teleport into a gunship or some other stupid crap. I SRSLY cant wait until MW3 comes out.

Thread Information