Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Pay someone to do your essay?

SO I was asked to write a research paper for a class. Its going to be a lot of work, and I couldnt find a topic I wanted to do mine on. So I types "reaseach paper ideas" into google and one of the returns was for

Research Papers and Term Papers: Writing without Troubles

Notice the grammar error in the first heading: (yes I know I am a terrible offender in this area as well, but I dont charge money for my writting lol)

Our experienced essay writers know that student's life is difficult and they are ready to help you complete your custom papers

If i was going to cheat on a research paper I at least want to know they have proper grammar on their websites main page. =P

Anyways cheating on my paper is not my intention, I decided to write my paper on these services, and possible consiquences. The irony is that the better my paper is, the more my teacher will wonder if I had a profesional help on the subject.

But the subject is interesting to me because people get thrown out of schools for this, sometimes wasting years of schooling and all the included expenses. What would make people take these risks and how often they are taking such risks really reflects on the state of our educational system.

So I was wondering if anyone knows of incidents relating to the subject, when they occured and how harshly they where delt with. That sort of stuff. Im just trying to get a bearing on the experiances many people have had.
    Last edited by BobTD; 04-05-2011 at 01:01 PM.
    "Prediction: Zenimax Online is making an MMO set in the elder scrolls universe" -BobTD 8-25-2010 (search it on the forum)

I've never known anyone to use one of these services or get caught for it and I've heard only very occasionally of cases of plagiarism (mostly from my mom who is a professor who caught it a couple times throughout her career)

I'm sure there are people that go ahead and use things like this, though, as the sites are still there. Can't imagine it happens too often and probably happens mostly at community colleges (I feel terrible for saying that)
    Read the forum rules! Talk to us in the IRC! Tell us why you joined!
    ديليجيز
    J+A <3

Syracuse, NY (but always California in my heart <3)

I know some people who got caught plagiarizing, and it severely hurt their grade... but I'm not sure exactly; can't remember, as they weren't friends of mine or anything.

Wish I could help you more... but I'll write your paper for you if you pay me

edit: I don't think it happens mostly at community colleges, dili. In my experience, people who are smart enough/hard working enough/rich enough/under parental pressure to go to fancy, expensive, high pressure schools cheat way more than people going to community college. They usually get caught less, I guess, but I wouldn't say that people at community colleges would use these more, at all. Especially because a pretty big student base for community colleges are older people (who generally value doing their own work/going to every class/doing well).
    Last edited by Muffincat; 04-05-2011 at 01:23 PM.

^ Sig by Foofle ^

Quote Originally Posted by Muffincat View Post
    edit: I don't think it happens mostly at community colleges, dili. In my experience, people who are smart enough/hard working enough/rich enough/under parental pressure to go to fancy, expensive, high pressure schools cheat way more than people going to community college. They usually get caught less, I guess, but I wouldn't say that people at community colleges would use these more, at all. Especially because a pretty big student base for community colleges are older people (who generally value doing their own work/going to every class/doing well).
    good point. I should start using one of these sites to help my demographic
    Read the forum rules! Talk to us in the IRC! Tell us why you joined!
    ديليجيز
    J+A <3

I've heard of a few people who got suspended/expelled from my University for using services like that.

Personally, I wouldn't trust them with my work. But if I was to trust something like this, I'd definitely go with someone with better grammar skillz. And perhaps someone with access to a spell checker.
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

►Easy Programming | My Youtube
    ►Naztronomy :: Astrophotography | Custom Computers

Where I come from this stuff wont work.

I dont know how they do it, but I've been to 3 different higher end schools, and everytime there were these jackwads who wanted to cheat their way through.

Every single one were banned for cheating after the first paper was asked to be handed in. They all cheated by writing with one another, taking stuff from websites etc. and I have NO idea how, but the school guards found out and they all were banned.

To be truthful I thought about doing the same, but after seeing what happened to these guys, I never did again.

You see in Denmark you get PAID to go to school(yes, you heard me, the ministry of education in Denmark PAYS YOU to go and get an education!), and a hefty sum at that. If I went back home I would receive a high enough SU(name of the payment system)to support me, my wife, and our daughter, plus keeping a relatively large living space!

So you see I liked going to school, for the money, stupid as I was...well these guys wanted to finish too, and fast, and now they've been banned, and cant receive any SU for the next 3 years.

I failed the school, but atleast I did it honestly >.< It was business & marketing, I hate those anyway, I just did it for the money!
    ##WARNING! [-SAPH-]_virus.exe has been detected in your thread!##
    ##Initiating Saph_Removal_Tool.exe program module A...##
    ##Saph_Removal_Tool.exe program has failed##
    ##Initiating EMERGENCY_BACKUP_SAPH_REMOVAL##

My school has this nifty little thing called a plagiarism checker. You get to check your own papers to see how much of it is plagiarized. If it's more than 10% plagiarized, you have to do it over. If it's over 25% you don't get credit for it. It scans the interwebs for articles, news links, and all kinds of stuff to see if you took quotes without quoting them. I tested it once... it's pretty damned reliable.

I'm guilty of being paid to write papers, but I've never asked others to write them for me ( and meant it)

@OP that grammar isn't necessarily incorrect.

Quote Originally Posted by Damage View Post
    If it's more than 10% plagiarized, you have to do it over. If it's over 25% you don't get credit for it.
    Im not sure if I get this.

So if there's 10%, you have to start over

And if its HIGHER, than you dont get credit for it.

If you have to start over, you dont get credit for it, right? Me confuzed
    ##WARNING! [-SAPH-]_virus.exe has been detected in your thread!##
    ##Initiating Saph_Removal_Tool.exe program module A...##
    ##Saph_Removal_Tool.exe program has failed##
    ##Initiating EMERGENCY_BACKUP_SAPH_REMOVAL##

Quote Originally Posted by Saph View Post
    Im not sure if I get this.

So if there's 10%, you have to start over

And if its HIGHER, than you dont get credit for it.

If you have to start over, you dont get credit for it, right? Me confuzed
    Meaning, you don't get credit for it. Period. You don't get the chance to redo it.

^Sig made by Lemons^
    "And if you succeed, you will do so... without recognition. Because you. Do not. Exist."

Thread Information