Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

$2000 pc? hmmm im guessing shopbought lol yeah, playing on ps2 is a lot better, even $2000 pc's can still have problems running the emulators and games at decent spec. mostly the final fantasys run best as the most popular emu - all the scripters are big final fantasy fans :P

Remember Battletoads and live in/near London?
    CHECK THIS OUT!

when computers will be able to run 10gigs of RAM and video cards that are better than the 512mb ones then you'll be able to play all games lol

both of those things are already possible lol

yay new signature and red this time lol

Right now the biggest you can get is 128GB of RAM and 1.5gb of VRAM on a single graphics card. ofcourse, you can run these in multiGPU solutions for 3gb of VRAM, the best videocard for gaming is 768mb, run it in SLi you have 1536mb of VRAM.

By the way, RAM and VRAM isn't everything... i can get 1gb of VRAM on a card that can hardly play FEAR which is about 5years old now.
    Last edited by lonewolfxix; 09-19-2007 at 08:08 AM.

CHECK THIS OUT!

the world has come far since the computer first came out, 10 gigs is like nothing - max on my pc is 4 gigs tho
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

►Easy Programming | My Youtube
    ►Naztronomy :: Astrophotography | Custom Computers

best consumer boards support 32gb of RAM. The most ram i've personally ever seen was 16gb in my friend's dual socket 940 board with dual 2.4ghz opterons.
    10gb still is something since most people run 2 or 4gb and most people still only run 256mb videocards (and play at good detail and speed)
    but yeah...if you want to run a ps2 emulator you need to spend ?500-?1000 depending if you build it yourself or buy it from a shop

CHECK THIS OUT!

Thread Information