Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Default FIFA 2012 - First Official Screenshot

So, this is the first, early glimpse of what FIFA 2012 is going to look like:

FIFA 12 Screenshot | EA SPORTS Football

It doesn't look like much of an improvement on FIFA 2011 visuals, but the visuals in '11 were pretty good anyway, so I will be content with a 'Copy & Paste' job.

However, in my opinion, what EA Sports Canada need to focus on, is the attention to detail of the game, even more so than they did in '11. I was satisfied with what they had came out with, in FIFA '11, but after a few months, you do start thinking, "Oh, well.. they could have done this better, couldn't they?"

The main things I would like to see in '12, would be better crowd detail, better commentary, better sounding atmosphere and maybe animated coaches, players on the bench and camera men and things. In regards to the players on the bench, it would be pretty awesome if you could see them warming up, up and down the touch line.. but we can only hope

So, question to all of you FIFA players on the forum, especially Hamada;

What would you like to see in FIFA 2012?

I completely agree with everything you said Jayhmmz! I also LOVED the fact that you could upload you're own chants for specific teams and add goal music! For example my LFC had most chants like Field of Anfield Road to O Campione, and for Austria Wien I even added the goal music "Zombie Nation" which is what they actually play after you score which made scoring even better!

But yeah I'd also like to see the crowd being AT LEAST a bit more interactive, AND PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE bring flares back < I know this won't happen tho :/

Also maybe it should add a coin toss ? I hate playing at Anfield and attacking the Kop in the first half >:/ is it that hard to get that right ?! ahha but apart from these TINY things Fifa is the best football game by far out there

OH AND KEEP DIVING OUT OF THE GAME! Not like Pro Evo which is RIDICULOUS!
    Losing Is Not An Option.

Check out my Tumblr CarsndMore

In return, I agree with everything you have said too. I definitely want there to be more atmosphere shown by adding flares into the game again, and maybe other things like bigger banners, and stuff.

Fingers crossed, hey?

Id like to see 'be a ref' mode at some point.
    I think it would be a pretty feature, though there would have to be some sort of mechanic to stop players calling freekicks and penalties when ever they feel like it.

Crowd atmosphere is definitely something they need to work on, the crowd at the moment seem very static and it doesn't feel like there is any emotion in the game.
    I'd also like to see some more work done on the player personalities.
    If you send me FR, let me know who you are!

Quote Originally Posted by Knibbler View Post
    Id like to see 'be a ref' mode at some point.
    I think it would be a pretty feature, though there would have to be some sort of mechanic to stop players calling freekicks and penalties when ever they feel like it.

Crowd atmosphere is definitely something they need to work on, the crowd at the moment seem very static and it doesn't feel like there is any emotion in the game.
    I'd also like to see some more work done on the player personalities.
    Be a Ref mode, that could be pretty damn fun! It would make for an amazing career feature in the game! Start off my refereeing the crap games, and work your way up to ref the likes of the CL and World Cup

Quote Originally Posted by Jayhmmz View Post
    Be a Ref mode, that could be pretty damn fun! It would make for an amazing career feature in the game! Start off my refereeing the crap games, and work your way up to ref the likes of the CL and World Cup
    Love that idea, I'd make sure United gets relegated and knocked out of every competition, even if it would cost me my job :P
    Losing Is Not An Option.

Check out my Tumblr CarsndMore

I see no interest in a "Be a Ref" Mode. I think i'd just be boring.

I've reffed in real life, not fun.

It'd just be people making random calls, just trying to screw up the game I think.

Quote Originally Posted by Flab-Ender View Post
    I see no interest in a "Be a Ref" Mode. I think i'd just be boring.

I've reffed in real life, not fun.

It'd just be people making random calls, just trying to screw up the game I think.
    I don't think they will incorporate it into the game, in fact, they definitely won't. But, if they were to do so, they would not have it so that a player could go the referee in an online team-play game, no way in hell. It would be strictly offline only.

Either way, you talking about the player, being the ref? Because now I'm confused.

Quote Originally Posted by Flab-Ender View Post
    Either way, you talking about the player, being the ref? Because now I'm confused.
    What I'm saying is, is that if they were to incorporate Be a Ref into the game, they would only make it available in an offline career. However, they would not make it available in an online game mode, against other players, because as you say, they could just blow the game up for anything, even if there is no foul; it would be mayhem.

At the end of the day, they won't put this into FIFA.

Thread Information