Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Default Minecraft pictures

If anyone here play minecraft maybe you want to show us some pictures of your mighty places.

I will try to get a picture myself when my pc comes back.
    Last edited by paecmaker; 04-13-2011 at 06:35 AM.

I will keep this in mind, I for sure have a few save files with some projects, trouble is they are server saves and Im being lazy about converting them right now.
    "Prediction: Zenimax Online is making an MMO set in the elder scrolls universe" -BobTD 8-25-2010 (search it on the forum)

Ah, I lost a world earlier which I spent hours on, but I recovered it from my server! <3
    Here's some screenshots of it.
    Also, one of my SS wouldn't upload ._.

Winner of 9 Sig of the Weeks | Member since April 8th 2007

that is a weird texture pack, I am still using default seeing as I mostly play on servers.
    "Prediction: Zenimax Online is making an MMO set in the elder scrolls universe" -BobTD 8-25-2010 (search it on the forum)

Ah, I'm, using Painterly Pack 'cause it makes the game run faster as I have a laptop so yeah, plus I don't like the original texture pack :}
    Winner of 9 Sig of the Weeks | Member since April 8th 2007

This is a save file a friend of mine was working on, nothing great in the actual picture but sorta ish shows what the texture pack im using looks like : P
    Last edited by ZXDarknessfalls; 04-27-2011 at 05:07 PM.

Syracuse, NY (but always California in my heart <3)

Thought I'd share what we've been up to in Minecraft lately... Dili and I started by making a castle, which turned into a kingdom (with much help from exe and saph, of course), and then we decided we'd like to start making two more cities... A dwarven-style city, and an elven-style city.

Lots of pictures, so...

Dili made an outpost train station that you get to from any of the three cities. you push one of these buttons,

and it will take you to your destination! It was really, really complicated and took him a long time to do, but it's awesome ^^

If you go to the elves, you get

to the (ugly) train station and little welcome area.

There is then a path (you can see ROFLBRYCE's start of a house in the distance!)

that takes you to this hall that I just started :3

This is the outside of the dwarf place (need an epic entrance):

and inside a bit:

I've been busy filling our castle's throne room with wolves:

Dili made a nice gazebo in the castle courtyard:

View of the kingdom from atop Exe's lighthouse:

Another view from Saph's tower:

Can you guess who made this house?

And that's all for now! It's getting pretty awesome, so you guys should come check it out sometime~

^ Sig by Foofle ^

Quote Originally Posted by Muffincat View Post
    Thought I'd share what we've been up to in Minecraft lately... Dili and I started by making a castle, which turned into a kingdom (with much help from exe and saph, of course), and then we decided we'd like to start making two more cities... A dwarven-style city, and an elven-style city.

Lots of pictures, so...

Dili made an outpost train station that you get to from any of the three cities. you push one of these buttons,

and it will take you to your destination! It was really, really complicated and took him a long time to do, but it's awesome ^^

If you go to the elves, you get

to the (ugly) train station and little welcome area.

There is then a path (you can see ROFLBRYCE's start of a house in the distance!)

that takes you to this hall that I just started :3

This is the outside of the dwarf place (need an epic entrance):

and inside a bit:

I've been busy filling our castle's throne room with wolves:

Dili made a nice gazebo in the castle courtyard:

View of the kingdom from atop Exe's lighthouse:

Another view from Saph's tower:

Can you guess who made this house?

And that's all for now! It's getting pretty awesome, so you guys should come check it out sometime~

Thank you for the credit to Exe and I, Muffin

What Exe and I built:

The Twin Towers of Balance
    -Tower of Doom by Saph(Has lava pouring from it, and looks quite ominous and slightly chaotic)
    -Tower of Tranquility by Exe(Has water pouring from it, and looks neat and calming)
    The Great Unicorn Wall
    -Our greatest project! We started from each side and met behind the castle, but Exe got tired so I fixed alittle tiny bit of the rest, but it was close enough to be called an equally ambitious undertaking
    The wall is 4 blocks wide, and 10 blocks tall(at the very least, 10 is standard height, in some places I've counted as high as 18+!)
    The Lighthouse(Gonna let Exe name it)
    -Exes lighthouse which was there probably long before I joined. It is a huge tower standing in the water, with an underwater tunnel of glass(not yet finished). On top of the lighthouse stands a portal to the Netherworld, which has yet to be implemented into multiplayer mode!
    Farmland
    Exe's Ranch
    Saph's Farm
    -These are where most of the food comes from within the kingdom! We make sure that everyone always has plenty of food to use so that people aren't dieing from fights due to not being able to heal So Exe and I have built 2 cottages with a large plot of land next to it. I grow wheat and sugar cane, and with said wheat and sugar cane, Exe creates cakes, which are then placed in the dining hall underneath the castle! He also farms pork chops, milk, eggs, etc. from his ranch! They're easy to see on Muffins pictures

Exe is also building an underground/and above ground tunnel network which will probably eventually connect all GF members' homes on the server by Minecart!

But as ambitious as Exe and I are, it would look pretty unimpressive without the reason why its all even there. Dili and Muffins Castle Unicorn is really why it's even there. It is by far the most amazing thing, and has become a MASSIVE landmark on the server, it can be seen from FAR FAR away(Trust me I've tried, if you toggle on as far view as possible, you can see it from several hundreds of blocks away before it finally fades into mist!)

But no, between Muffin, Dili, Exe, Synge, ROFL, and ZXD, the castle is no longer just a massive naked castle as it was when I joined. As seen on the picture, it now has towers, a wall, huge underground arena(need pictures of it! Our spleef arena come on!)and much more. It has developped tremendously in very short time
    Last edited by Saph; 05-20-2011 at 05:52 PM.
    ##WARNING! [-SAPH-]_virus.exe has been detected in your thread!##
    ##Initiating Saph_Removal_Tool.exe program module A...##
    ##Saph_Removal_Tool.exe program has failed##
    ##Initiating EMERGENCY_BACKUP_SAPH_REMOVAL##

holys**** you guys got much spare time. Keep postin pictures of funny,crazy and epic building.

Ahh so many things to grief on but no minecraft... Sad day indeed , nice pictures.

Thread Information