Thread: Minecraft

Threaded View

I have been wanting a free to play after purchase MMORPG that is cheap to buy and addicting, but not too addicting!!!

Minecraft seemed perfect After I finished the 90 min Demo version released by PC Games, I was friggin hooked! I planned on giving 2 weeks to thinking about it, and deciding then.

I didn't last 1 week.

I bought it and logged on, luckily right when Dili, Exe, and Muffin were all on They fetched me at the spawn point and led me back to the castle, where I got an AWESOME tour of the place from Exe Rep for awesome tour, bro!

Dili and Muffin are very flexible with their work, and dont mind if you mess up a thing or 2, as long as you rebuild it if you mess up I for example decided to make my home underground, and I dig dig dig and end up falling into a new tunnel that I think Muffins was working on. I'm like "HI MUFFIN! Sorry for dropping in like that! ^_^" And right after me comes Exe *Smack!* behind me. And I landed in my Minecraft home for the first time

I was lucky to have landed in a less important section of the castle, and Muffin didn't mind me claiming that tunnel, so off I went to begin building

I've so far made a storage area, a bedroom, an entry way, a nice looking entrance, a mine, and a lighted ladder leading from my dungeon up into my outside tower(Which Dili hates, but once I remind myself of it, I'll make it look nice!

I have had thoughts of building my own castle, since Dili and Muffin would preffer me NOT building a castle on the spot I am now ^_^ But its only a thought, right now I'm having too much fun where I am, and I love living in the castle at the moment!
    ##WARNING! [-SAPH-]_virus.exe has been detected in your thread!##
    ##Initiating Saph_Removal_Tool.exe program module A...##
    ##Saph_Removal_Tool.exe program has failed##
    ##Initiating EMERGENCY_BACKUP_SAPH_REMOVAL##

Thread Information