Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Default Free Domain Contest

This forum is holding a contest for all its members, unless you are suspended, you cannot participate. I will give out a free .com or .net domain for a whole year provided by inethoster. This will go to the person with the most posts by October 31st. You cannot get the most posts and then ask to give the domain to someone else, you must get the most posts and i will announce the winner here. you will get the domain of your choice for a whole year. i dont know for sure how many domains i will be able to give out, but there is a high chance of being more than 1 winner. so keep posting and tell anybody that is interested in getting the domain. i am not giving out hosting, it is just a domain. and another thing is that you must have a website published already in order to get the domain, u must show me the website you want to get the domain for. no inappropriate names for the domain.

and by the way, your posts must NOT be SPAM. i will not count spam as a post. spam meaning useless and meaningless post that has nothing to do with the topic or board or whatsoever, or if the post is a one or two or three word answer, make all your posts worth reading and make it count. i will run a system where spam will get u one less post in total. i will look over all the posts made and i will deduct posts if they are spam from your account. only way to be fair for now.

further information about the prize will come soon.

if you have questions or concerns regarding the contest and/or the prize or anything else related to this, ask here!

Good Luck Everybody!
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

►Easy Programming | My Youtube
    ►Naztronomy :: Astrophotography | Custom Computers

Contest Update:

the new deadline for the contest is september 30th. it will go to the person with the most posts that has entered the ontest, and so far, no one has entered. you must pm me telling me that you entered or post in this topic, or else i cant just assume that you have entered. you must show me the site for which you want the domain.

good luck!
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

Another update:

so far only 1 person has entered the contest, and since its ending at the end of this month, you must have at least 100 posts, for the domain. If no one else enters, it will go to the one participant, a domain of his choice.

Default Re: Free Domain Contest

hope i get this one, k im gonna try really hard

sorry to burst ur bubble, but staff isnt qualified and u dont meet the requirements sorry man

I'm thinking about entering.
    And i'm thinking about using the domain for my drivermadness fansite, i'm not sure which part though. But it will be driver related, if you want the links to those other parts i'll give you the lnk via. PM if you want to visit them as i'm try to keep the sites secret until there finished.
    Driver Madness
    www.drivermadness.p4h.biz

good luck madness, now a new update, the deadline has been pushed back to the middle of october, it will end on either october 15th or 20th, i'll update you further here, stay tuned, now two people have entered the contest

good luck madness, now a new update, the deadline has been pushed back to the middle of october, it will end on either october 15th or 20th, i'll update you further here, stay tuned, now two people have entered the contest

The 15th is better for me
    So it looks like it's only me and Thor Erik.
    Driver Madness
    www.drivermadness.p4h.biz

ok 15th it is, since its only 2 people, if both of you get a high amount of posts, or what im thinking is referrals, just tell people to join and make a topic in the new members section and tell them to introduce themselves and to write somewhere that one of you invited them here, if i could get more people here, i may be able to get another domain so both of you can have one, right now, i have a guaranteed one domain for one of you with more activity and more posts, i maybe able to get 2

I would also join but im not smart enough to set up a site. It would be fun to try though ..lol

Thread Information