Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast

The small holes are definitely the Endermen. The Spleef arena keeps getting filled with them and its annoying as hell to fix

Quote Originally Posted by CraeSC111 View Post
    The small holes are definitely the Endermen. The Spleef arena keeps getting filled with them and its annoying as hell to fix
    They can only move certain types of blocks. Why don't you try building with another type? As of now they can pick up

• Grass
    • Dirt
    • Sand
    • Gravel
    • Flower
    • Rose
    • Brown Mushroom
    • Red Mushroom
    • TNT
    • Cactus
    • Clay
    • Pumpkin
    • Jack-O-Lantern
    • Melon
    • Mycelium

You might have to go cobblestone man.

EDIT: This is the 1.9 list. My bad. Maybe wait a week until 1.9 is out before doing anything major? Then the cobblestone can't be moved.
    Last edited by ROFLBRYCE; 10-14-2011 at 10:27 AM.

They can't pick up pieces directly from the ground.
    They can do any three blocks around them, as long as it isn't higher than there head or below there feet level.

Syracuse, NY (but always California in my heart <3)

Quote Originally Posted by ROFLBRYCE View Post
    They can only move certain types of blocks. Why don't you try building with another type? As of now they can pick up

• Grass
    • Dirt
    • Sand
    • Gravel
    • Flower
    • Rose
    • Brown Mushroom
    • Red Mushroom
    • TNT
    • Cactus
    • Clay
    • Pumpkin
    • Jack-O-Lantern
    • Melon
    • Mycelium

You might have to go cobblestone man.

EDIT: This is the 1.9 list. My bad. Maybe wait a week until 1.9 is out before doing anything major? Then the cobblestone can't be moved.
    Yeah, right now, they can pick up anything. Including bedrock. :|

Notch said he was going to nerf them, so I guess that's the "nerf" list :P

^ Sig by Foofle ^

Lets hope they get nerfed so I don't have to fall to my death in my mine anymore

There's some theft going on on the server. Found holes in the wall to my mine/farm/house. There sugarcane, melons, wheat, iron ore/bars, and various other supplies taken from my chest as well.

I can't say what all was missing, but I know I had food and don't now. My chest was packed except for maybe 10 spots, and now it's around half full, maybe a bit more. I'm not pointing fingers but only one other member knew where my house was, so unless someone else just wandered around and found it I'm assuming that for now.

The only real reason that this bothers me is because I had plans for a bit of a project and don't really play MC too much. It's gonna be a pain to get it all back. lots of coal and a stack of string missing too.
    Last edited by ROFLBRYCE; 10-17-2011 at 08:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ROFLBRYCE View Post
    There's some theft going on on the server. Found holes in the wall to my mine/farm/house. There sugarcane, melons, wheat, iron ore/bars, and various other supplies taken from my chest as well.

I can't say what all was missing, but I know I had food and don't now. My chest was packed except for maybe 10 spots, and now it's around half full, maybe a bit more. I'm not pointing fingers but only one other member knew where my house was, so unless someone else just wandered around and found it I'm assuming that for now.

The only real reason that this bothers me is because I had plans for a bit of a project and don't really play MC too much. It's gonna be a pain to get it all back. lots of coal and a stack of string missing too.
    Someone took Darkassaults bed. Exploded trunks house. And took my ladders and diamonds.

I still haven't lost anything probably because I only keep dirt seeds and other useless crap in my chests. But I haven't really had any grief problems. And did you lose those diamonds after you moved in slay?

If you want a tl;dr version of this post, just read these big red parts.

everyone's homes on the server are being griefed and robbed. Guys, we have a whitelist and only we are on the server. This is pathetic and depressing.

I don't have necessary plugins installed to manage massive server-wide griefing and with the griefing our server is unplayable, as many have noted in this thread. There are a number of people on the whitelist, many who are not frequently active, and many that could be doing this. Whoever you are, you are pathetic and I'm sorry that you're wasting your time griefing people's things on minecraft because you are so bored that you have nothing better to do with your time.

I have removed everyone from the whitelist. If you want to be readded, send Muffincat or I a personal message and we will get you back on. I took this drastic measure because it is the only thing I can do to maintain the "peace" on the server while staying fair to the fact that we don't know who is griefing. If you would like to play on the server, send Muffincat or I a PM.

I do NOT want to have to take time to find and request W1CKED install a bunch of mods just so I can police the server. We are a small group of friends playing minecraft together - we should not need this measure. If you lost items to this wave of griefing, send me a list of your estimated losses and I'll /give them back to you so you may resume where you left off. I'm usually on the server in the afternoon before I go to work (~2pm to 5pm) or late at night when I get home from work (~4am to 6am). If I'm not on the server during those times, I've probably found something to busy myself with that isn't at the computer, which is good and healthy. That, or I'm in the middle of a round of LoL.

If you are added to the whitelist, make sure that you read, respect, and follow our server's rules. We will not hesitate to remove you from the whitelist if you can't handle our simple, reasonable rules.

Try to really respect each other and this server, fellow gamers. I hope that we can be mature enough as a whole to have nice things.
    Last edited by Diligence109; 10-18-2011 at 04:11 PM.
    Read the forum rules! Talk to us in the IRC! Tell us why you joined!
    ديليجيز
    J+A <3

I don't plan on coming back.
    I lost 1 and a half stack of diamonds, some obsidian, and other rares.
    I really like the server, but it just went to far.
    Sorry. :/

Thread Information