Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: NFS: The Run

Exclamation NFS: The Run

I analyzed the trailer for you guys ^.^ read below!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vR693MTwzq8

Right so I just found this! It's called Need For Speed: Run

Looks something like Hot Pursuit but also there are hints of open world and so on. If you look closely at 0:38 there is a red car that kind of looks like a Nissan 300z with a spoiler, so that might be a hint that tuning would be brought back into the game!

Other cars seen in this clip would be the Ford Taurus (police car) and the Ford Mustang. AND of course right at the start a red Audi R8.

Right in the beginning you see a man with shades kind of cruising, which COULD be a hint of open world? Maybe.
    At 0:41 you get a tiny view at the map which says " USA -> Denver" and then you see mountains blowing up? Right when the mountains blow up you see a black car below them. Looked like an exotic so I'm gonna go with a Koenigsegg. At 0:46 it shows the map again but this time it says "New York" and a silver Ford Mustang driving out of the tunnel and then crashing.

0:47 you see a silver Aston Martin and a black Challenger (police car) IF IM CORRECT

Before the train hits the car, it shows the outside of a car... for me it looked like a silver Ford Taurus but I'm not sure.

At 0:56 a car shoots across the screen which appears to be a black Ford GT and then the title shows up which looks to be made of a map of the USA. So this game could well be playing across many location around the USA

Release Date: November 15 2011

I already can't wait for this one!

People say that this is street racing again and a continuation of Most Wanted. I really hope it is!
    Last edited by HamadaLFC8; 04-28-2011 at 05:31 PM.
    Losing Is Not An Option.

Check out my Tumblr CarsndMore

OMG Most Wanted is coming back!?

NFS:MW Was my favorite NFS game EVER, and I never got another one afterwards cause they just werent the same Looks like a sequel is incoming!!!

You've got me hyped bro!! Can't wait for this one either!
    ##WARNING! [-SAPH-]_virus.exe has been detected in your thread!##
    ##Initiating Saph_Removal_Tool.exe program module A...##
    ##Saph_Removal_Tool.exe program has failed##
    ##Initiating EMERGENCY_BACKUP_SAPH_REMOVAL##

maaaan if they brought tuning back into the game I'd get back on board with the NFS series. NFS:HP let me down in that regard and made me cry.
    Read the forum rules! Talk to us in the IRC! Tell us why you joined!
    ديليجيز
    J+A <3

Cool most wanted

i think nfs most wanted is the best nfs

I really enjoyed NFS:MW but liked NFS:U2 more because the game had much more customization options and the handling was really unrealistic in MW (where as it was only mostly completely unrealistic in U2)

Admittedly, those are the only NFSs (along with HP) that I have any extended experience with.
    Read the forum rules! Talk to us in the IRC! Tell us why you joined!
    ديليجيز
    J+A <3

I've been playing NFS since... well since NFS 1...

NFS was handed from developer to developer like a very inexpensive lady for the night, I think its a good thing it finally returns to BlackBox, who are quite adept in the frenchise.

FYI, BlackBox made the excellent Hot Pursuit 2, Underground, Underground 2, the great Most Wanted, the mediocre Carbon, the terrible Pro Street and Undercover.

So knowing all the ups and downs in this long history, we can all stay positive with a great outlook on some mix of Most Wanted and Hot Pursuit here possibly with the Underground tuning flair.

Finally they are making a new nfs that is free roam or I hope this one would be free roam, because if it is then this game would be the best racing game ever

I <3'd the NFS tuners, so this looks really cool. Out of all undercover was my favourite but i loved NFS:U1 for its raw tuning abililty. Also the red car at 0:39 looks audi-reminiscent perhaps an Audi S5.
    Last edited by Fr0stByte; 05-03-2011 at 01:59 PM.

True that! Could be a BMW 1series as well!!!
    Losing Is Not An Option.

Check out my Tumblr CarsndMore

The orange one at 0:39?
    Looks alot like a SL-class Mercedes to me... characteristic for the taillights and the top rounding of the trunk lid.

Thread Information