Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: NFS: The Run

Losing Is Not An Option.

Check out my Tumblr CarsndMore

the case just oozes awesomeness but the car doesnt looked tuned....like a stock gt500

Exentenzed is offline Professional (Battlefield) Helicopter Pilot.

From just watching the trailer, im suspecting that this might be what brings me back to NFS.
    I havent bothered playing NFS since Underground 2 :P

I've always wanted to try out Most wanted though

Sig. by Psychotray

Quote Originally Posted by snake_eyes_555 View Post
    the case just oozes awesomeness but the car doesnt looked tuned....like a stock gt500
    So I assume a stock GT500 comes with Carbon sideskirts and rear bumper and 5Zigen 22''s?

Quote Originally Posted by Havoc View Post
    So I assume a stock GT500 comes with Carbon sideskirts and rear bumper and 5Zigen 22''s?

good call

They has new pic!

Losing Is Not An Option.

I have heard that this game will use the frostbite engine 2(the engine used in BF3)

If that is true and they adapt it good the game will probably look gorgeous.

Quote Originally Posted by paecmaker View Post
    I have heard that this game will use the frostbite engine 2(the engine used in BF3)

If that is true and they adapt it good the game will probably look gorgeous.
    IT'S TRUE!!! The cars will look insane!!!

Questions & Answers:

Why use the Frostbite 2 engine?

One of our goals with Need for Speed The Run was to set the bar for visuals higher than any previous Need for Speed, and working with DICE’s revolutionary Frostbite 2 engine, we’re able to do that. The visual quality in Need for Speed The Run is unmatched among action racing games.

Three games in one year is a lot, what happened to the once-yearly Need for Speed?

Black Box was the company that put Need for Speed on the map, and has been developing Need for Speed The Run for more than two years already. Even though we’re more than six months away from release, we have some groundbreaking gameplay footage to show our fans at E3. Currently, there are three studios working on Need for Speed games, with Black Box and Criterion focusing on action racing experiences, and Slightly Mad Studios working on adrenalin-pumping simulations.

What can we expect from Autolog in Need for Speed The Run?

Autolog is back and better than ever. We’ve found plenty of new ways to encourage friendly – but heated – competition between you and your friends. Autolog is now a staple to the franchise and a feature we’ll continue to grow with each Need for Speed game.

Can you tell me anything about the story?

All we can say at this point about the story is that you’ll be drawn into an illicit, high-stakes race with no speed limits, no allies, and one goal: making it to New York first.

You said this year Need for Speed goes to the next level, what does that mean?

This year, we’re pushing the limits of everything you’ve expected from a Need for Speed game, with a gripping storyline, awe-inspiring visuals, and the most intense racing experience you’ll find anywhere.

How good are the car physics in Need for Speed The Run?

The development team is hard at work to create road-hugging physics that are in line with what you expect from an action racing Need for Speed game.
    It has been so hard not to talk about this with all of you! Need for Speed The Run is a high-stakes, high-octane race from San Francisco to New York. You’ll be pushing 200 miles per hour, causing chaos in urban traffic or blazing along icy passes while battling hundreds of other racers (and cops!). This game has blockbuster written all over it. I’ve been lucky enough to get some precious hands-on time, and let me tell you, it’s going to be AWESOME!

The visuals are absolutely jaw-dropping. Thanks to the Frostbite 2.0 engine, the cars look killer, the environments look phenomenal, and the characters are engaging as ever. As you would expect, we’re upping the ante on Autolog as well. This game will take Need for Speed to the next level.

I can’t share everything yet, but stay tuned for more news on NeedForSpeedTheRun.com as we edge closer to November 15, 2011!

Source: NFS The Run
    Losing Is Not An Option.

yay, I wonder if it will look better than the SHIFT spin off.

Quote Originally Posted by paecmaker View Post
    yay, I wonder if it will look better than the SHIFT spin off.
    Shift spin-off? Do you mean Shift 2? If so, I wouldn't call that a spin off, really.

Thread Information