Thread: On Minecraft

Default On Minecraft

Well, in Minecraft where there is the process of mining and then crafting things to create the expansive world of creation and creativity that is minecraft wherein crafting of said mined things entertains the player is one of majesty and wonder inspired by the exploration of said world filled to the brim with blocks of varying textures and applications that the player can use to build what they see fit as long as they take the time to mine them all for the purposes of their crafting in minecraft and so long as it protects them from the monsters of the game like the creepers that explode and the skeletons that shoot arrows to give the players objective to their gameplay and turn the game into a sort of survival horror wherein the players build homes and fortresses out of the materials they collect in the game with the various tools they craft to mine with in order to survive the hordes of zombies that come every night.
    Read the forum rules! Talk to us in the IRC! Tell us why you joined!
    ديليجيز
    J+A <3

Syracuse, NY (but always California in my heart <3)

Also, in Minecraft, you can build things with blocks that are cube-shaped and very convincingly block-like in nature and then you can make things like a castle or a unicorn or a potato and it would be very majestic and fanciful and then you can also light the entire world up with torches and then there would be no monsters but the world is infinite so there will always be more world so you need a lot of coal to make torches so you have to mine a lot also you could get diamonds to make diamond pickaxes to help you mine faster to achieve your goal also there is a lot of mining, but ALSO a lot of crafting and then you get the best of both worlds because you are both mining and crafting which makes things doubly exciting because there are crafts and mines all over the place and I like to make things and then also I like to go into random caverns and mine things and except sometimes there are scary monsters and they can kill you and then you lose all your stuff and that is sad so yeah you must be careful also there are slimes and they drop slime balls which are useless but fun!

^ Sig by Foofle ^

Also, in Minecraft, you can build things such as ladders or stairs or other stuff that helps you build a nicer place to live in so its not so boring looking inside your little box while monsters are moaning outside and that sucks cause you might need some wood to make more wooden planks to make more wooden sticks to make more ladders to get up to where you're building the rest of your house but remember to put torches cause as muffincat said you have to set torches cause if you dont then monsters can spawn and they can knock you off the edge and you fall and you die and as was also said you lose all your stuff which you then have to run over and pick up but if youre not careful that same monster will get you again and you'll have to go all over again it really sucks so please dont die for your own sake and if you for example decide to go and dig a mine and you stumble on iron then you can build a furnace out of blocks of cobblestone which you can then place coal in in the bottom and iron ore in the top an itll burn really slowly omgosh it burns so slowly your fingers are itching to get back to mining so you realize that itll keep smelting the ore even if youre not looking at it so you go back to mining and come back with even more iron which you also smelt into iron ingots and finally you have a ton of iron which you can then use to make better pickaxes or shovels or harvest tools or weapons or armor out of for example the worst pickaxe is made of stone so a better pickaxe is made of iron and with this iron like i just briefly mentioned you can also make armor out of it to help survive monster attacks cause instead of having just your little line of red hearts(oh so cute theyre hearts yaaaay)you also get a list of armor which will help you survive and you can also use the iron to make weapons to help kill monsters faster than a pickaxe or shovel will(yay zombie just got shoveled BOOM b**** you dead now you now a puff of smoke boy)and you have to be careful cause the more damage you take the more your armor loses in durability and eventually itll disappear cause it was destroyed in combat and now you have to mine even more iron to make more armor, and later you can also make gold armor and diamond armor but thats really difficult ive barely even found any gold yet at all and only found one block of diamonds but i have a place to mine obsidian oh didnt i tell you about obsidian its this really really hard stuff thats perfect to make stuff out of cause it takes a diamond pickaxe to mine through it, nothing else can, and its only second to indestructible bedrock in blast resistance(when those nasty splodin monsters come out and take a chunk out of your building DAMNIT ALL)so yeah i need another diamond to make my first diamond pickaxe to mine that obsidian that ive found so thats my 2 cents hope you enjoyed it come play with us in minecraft its so awesome yay minecraft wooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
    ##WARNING! [-SAPH-]_virus.exe has been detected in your thread!##
    ##Initiating Saph_Removal_Tool.exe program module A...##
    ##Saph_Removal_Tool.exe program has failed##
    ##Initiating EMERGENCY_BACKUP_SAPH_REMOVAL##

In minecraft you build stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Saph View Post
    Also, in Minecraft, you can build things such as ladders or stairs or other stuff that helps you build a nicer place to live in so its not so boring looking inside your little box while monsters are moaning outside and that sucks cause you might need some wood to make more wooden planks to make more wooden sticks to make more ladders to get up to where you're building the rest of your house but remember to put torches cause as muffincat said you have to set torches cause if you dont then monsters can spawn and they can knock you off the edge and you fall and you die and as was also said you lose all your stuff which you then have to run over and pick up but if youre not careful that same monster will get you again and you'll have to go all over again it really sucks so please dont die for your own sake and if you for example decide to go and dig a mine and you stumble on iron then you can build a furnace out of blocks of cobblestone which you can then place coal in in the bottom and iron ore in the top an itll burn really slowly omgosh it burns so slowly your fingers are itching to get back to mining so you realize that itll keep smelting the ore even if youre not looking at it so you go back to mining and come back with even more iron which you also smelt into iron ingots and finally you have a ton of iron which you can then use to make better pickaxes or shovels or harvest tools or weapons or armor out of for example the worst pickaxe is made of stone so a better pickaxe is made of iron and with this iron like i just briefly mentioned you can also make armor out of it to help survive monster attacks cause instead of having just your little line of red hearts(oh so cute theyre hearts yaaaay)you also get a list of armor which will help you survive and you can also use the iron to make weapons to help kill monsters faster than a pickaxe or shovel will(yay zombie just got shoveled BOOM b**** you dead now you now a puff of smoke boy)and you have to be careful cause the more damage you take the more your armor loses in durability and eventually itll disappear cause it was destroyed in combat and now you have to mine even more iron to make more armor, and later you can also make gold armor and diamond armor but thats really difficult ive barely even found any gold yet at all and only found one block of diamonds but i have a place to mine obsidian oh didnt i tell you about obsidian its this really really hard stuff thats perfect to make stuff out of cause it takes a diamond pickaxe to mine through it, nothing else can, and its only second to indestructible bedrock in blast resistance(when those nasty splodin monsters come out and take a chunk out of your building DAMNIT ALL)so yeah i need another diamond to make my first diamond pickaxe to mine that obsidian that ive found so thats my 2 cents hope you enjoyed it come play with us in minecraft its so awesome yay minecraft wooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
    D : That's a little excessive...
    "Tonight make me unstoppable, and I will outshine all..."
    *Sig made by Psychotray

No its not!
    ##Initiating EMERGENCY_BACKUP_SAPH_REMOVAL##

In minecraft you chop wood. In minecraft you craft the chopped wood. In minecraft you craft wood pick from the crafted wood.
    In minecraft you mine stone with wooden pick made from crafted wood.
    In minecraft you craft the stone mined by wooden pick of crafted wood.
    In minecraft you mine metal/stone by stone pick made of stone mined by wooden pick made of crafted wood. and so on

First night I sleep in a small cave
    second night I sleep in a small house
    Third night I sleep in a larger house
    fouth night I sleep in a small castle
    Fifth night I sleep in a big castle
    Sixth night I PARTY ALL NIGHT LONG.

Be careful out there.

We don't want this to happen to you.

LOLS! XD That's friggin awesome!