Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Minecraft

Default Minecraft

I figure it would be nice to have a thread where we can tell each other what we've built on the minecraft server so that people know what to check on when they log on again :o

Changes I just made:

I just wanted to throw a heads up that I rebuilt the entrance to our operation center! I finally got the "secret" entrance set up. You can still find it by walking around to the right of the castle's throne room but it's much more discrete and you really have to be looking for it to find it...

Sorry Exe - I kinda plowed down the "old" entrance that was there! (don't worry, your epic double doors are still a part of it and still function!)

Don't mind the interior remodeling in our operation center's foyer, either... the uuh... the secret tunnel leading into it had to go somewhere...right?

Also - wall finally completely laid out (though not finished) and courtyard touched up and decorated a little more. Landscaping on the pond, cutting a stream to run through the courtyard. Still need to fix that damn moat! There's an entrance into the castle courtyard from the outside where that path comes down from your towers, Saph and Exe.

Use this thread to show off what you build on the server and keep us up to date with changes!
    Read the forum rules! Talk to us in the IRC! Tell us why you joined!
    ديليجيز
    J+A <3

Please put in some pictures in my thread of your epic castles and stuff.

Hey Dili, you should screen cap a picture of the castle so I'll know what it looks like when I get Minecraft :3
    "Tonight make me unstoppable, and I will outshine all..."
    *Sig made by Psychotray

Exentenzed is offline Professional (Battlefield) Helicopter Pilot.

Its allright dili! Can't wait to see it
    But as these goodfolk said, we should probably get some pictures in here to show off even more xD
    or do you want to wait till the castle you are building, and the great wall me and saph is doing is complete?

Sig. by Psychotray

Since Dili is in charge of the inside part of what we're making, I'll go ahead and explain what Exe and I are doing

Exe and I are in the process of making a 10(+- depending on area)blocks tall, and 4 blocks wide fortification wall, which we are well under way with spanning all the way around the entire castle, courtyard, everything. We've also constructed 2 huge towers on either side of the walk way that leads straight into the main entrance to Dilis castle. I believe it is safe to say that the towers are named the Brothers of Defense, Tranquility and Doom Guess which one mine is XD

We also have a long bridge spanning between them, which will enable the wall we're building to be walked on ALL the way around the kingdom, without having to ever go to ground level! So far I have made my first right turn and am in the process of building the wall along the western side of the castle, while I believe Exe is in the process of going along the east side. We will then each make another turn, and slam together behind the castle, completing the wall

So that's the plan, atleast for Exe and I.
    ##WARNING! [-SAPH-]_virus.exe has been detected in your thread!##
    ##Initiating Saph_Removal_Tool.exe program module A...##
    ##Saph_Removal_Tool.exe program has failed##
    ##Initiating EMERGENCY_BACKUP_SAPH_REMOVAL##

Quote Originally Posted by Saph View Post
    Since Dili is in charge of the inside part of what we're making, I'll go ahead and explain what Exe and I are doing

Exe and I are in the process of making a 10(+- depending on area)blocks tall, and 4 blocks wide fortification wall, which we are well under way with spanning all the way around the entire castle, courtyard, everything. We've also constructed 2 huge towers on either side of the walk way that leads straight into the main entrance to Dilis castle. I believe it is safe to say that the towers are named the Brothers of Defense, Tranquility and Doom Guess which one mine is XD

We also have a long bridge spanning between them, which will enable the wall we're building to be walked on ALL the way around the kingdom, without having to ever go to ground level! So far I have made my first right turn and am in the process of building the wall along the western side of the castle, while I believe Exe is in the process of going along the east side. We will then each make another turn, and slam together behind the castle, completing the wall

So that's the plan, atleast for Exe and I.
    Me twooooo D :
    "Tonight make me unstoppable, and I will outshine all..."
    *Sig made by Psychotray

all of you who don't play minecraft and/or aren't interested of joining us on our server wont find this post interesting at all. If you don't play and are interested and have any questions about anything in here feel free to ask and I'll explain what I'm talking about on the server!

still at work on the redstone circuitry for the castle "drawbridge" - I've got it working but the two switches on each side are set up in an OR gate right now and I need them in an XOR gate! I'll probably change it up later today. I need some obsidian or to dig my wires deeper, too, because the whole damn thing has been creepered twice already XD

also I changed that secret path so that it didn't go right through our main storage room anymore. it's a bit of a longer walk but it opened up the space again! I've plans to change the throne room to include two thrones that are smaller and lower so that Muffin and I can both have a throne and so that the unicorn mural isn't blocked by the throne.
    ديليجيز
    J+A <3

I dont play yet but I intend to do that soon, so Im interested.

Muffin and I are now admins on the server (thanks W1CKED!) and now that I have the /give command (can spawn any item in my inventory!) I'm making a nice new spawn point so that people are appropriately welcomed into the world once they join :3 It's not done yet, but will be in a handful of days!

Also building another entrance to the castle so that you can actually get into it a little easier now that the wall is finished. Also digging out that moat and getting it finished now that the castle wall is finalized and in place. Also, Muffin's snowy room filled with floating cakes is magical and delicious.

Also I keep detailing everything I do in minecraft here for some reason even though there are only 5 people that have even played on the server and might be remotely interested. Join us on Minecraft so this thread feels like it has more purpose to me, will ya? :P
    ديليجيز
    J+A <3

I read it lol.

So does zxd I think.
    "Prediction: Zenimax Online is making an MMO set in the elder scrolls universe" -BobTD 8-25-2010 (search it on the forum)

Thread Information