Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: O! M! F! G!

Quote Originally Posted by Kenoi View Post
    I can wait until the 31st... that is if it actually comes up... has it really been confirmed?
    No. They've actually said there is no date now, as they can't pin-point a time that they might have it up.

^Sig made by Lemons^
    "And if you succeed, you will do so... without recognition. Because you. Do not. Exist."

Quote Originally Posted by Kenoi View Post
    yo, so today I was at gamestop, thinking about buying brink, but i changed my mind cause I had no funds for it.. .HAHA. other than that... this one fat guy came into gamestop & all complaining, saying that the psn sucks & its down for a while, so he traded it for an x-box. seemed to me he wanted to get the NEW edition, the slim version, but they had none. so they tried to give him the old 1st edition model, used. & then he complains even more & more (sounded like a gobbling turkey to be honest) and throws a fit & runs out the store. TODAY (May 13th, Friday) was a random yet awkward day. cause he was outside the store crying. I can wait until the 31st... that is if it actually comes up... has it really been confirmed?
    IDK ma frend said he was bored looked around on some forums so we'll have to wait and see (LOLZ its Friday the 13th)

Here is some information i found:
    PlayStation Network back online for developers? - ComputerAndVideoGames.com

Its pretty much saying select people are testing PSN to make sure everything is OK before opening it back up to the general pop.

yeh i heard 31st was confirmed its just that psn was still being tested still 17days to go......and for us users we get 1 month free psn plus.....can anyone enlighten me as to what this is?

Quote Originally Posted by snake_eyes_555 View Post
    yeh i heard 31st was confirmed its just that psn was still being tested still 17days to go......and for us users we get 1 month free psn plus.....can anyone enlighten me as to what this is?
    you go into the playstation store and click on "playstation plus" and you get EXCLUSIVE content and able to download those contents for FREE even full game trials (for 60 mins) the only thing tht sux ass is tht once u download them and ur playstation plus expires u cant play them any more and u hav to buy it at full cost. and to keep playstation plus u can buy it for $49.99 a year ($17.99 a month) also when you have it, it updates your internet system without you having to wait the 30 mins or hour. Well i hope this has enlightened you : D

Thread Information