have 217 days playing time on runescape
    217 days playing time on runescape
    217 days playing on runescape
    217 days playing runescape
    217 days on runescape
    days on runescape
    on runescape
    runescape

RUNESCAPE. Man I can't see how people get into that game :O You a member? I did all the non member stuff on like 4 characters and I got so bored of the game xD Not ALL of it maybe, but I got bored of farming runes, fishing/cooking, and sucked at PvP lol.

I in a way dropped out of college(danish version) as well in favor of WoW XD I was so tired of school after failing 3 years in a row due to stupid ass math, so I finally just gave up, walked outside, told the entire school to go **** itself in the middle of recess, and left.

According to a friend I had there, my exit is still talked about on the school even 3 years after I left XD He'd even say I'm becoming a legend. Lol, not that it's something being proud of, kind of an immature way to give up, really.

Either way, yes, I replaced my sucky and pointless school time with countless hours of fun playing WoW. I regret nothing, and I'm actually thanking myself for doing it, cause now I'm actually longing to go to school after another 3 years without it.

Oh almost forgot the topic!

You know you're a loser when....

You finish last and tell yourself that it's okay cause you're just glad to be here.
    ##WARNING! [-SAPH-]_virus.exe has been detected in your thread!##
    ##Initiating Saph_Removal_Tool.exe program module A...##
    ##Saph_Removal_Tool.exe program has failed##
    ##Initiating EMERGENCY_BACKUP_SAPH_REMOVAL##

Quote Originally Posted by Saph View Post
    I in a way dropped out of college(danish version) as well in favor of WoW XD I was so tired of school after failing 3 years in a row due to stupid ass math, so I finally just gave up, walked outside, told the entire school to go **** itself in the middle of recess, and left.

According to a friend I had there, my exit is still talked about on the school even 3 years after I left XD He'd even say I'm becoming a legend. Lol, not that it's something being proud of, kind of an immature way to give up, really.

Either way, yes, I replaced my sucky and pointless school time with countless hours of fun playing WoW. I regret nothing, and I'm actually thanking myself for doing it, cause now I'm actually longing to go to school after another 3 years without it.

Oh almost forgot the topic!

You know you're a loser when....

You finish last and tell yourself that it's okay cause you're just glad to be here.

yeah but as soon as you start school you'll be back onto WoW its kind of like the summer vacation dilemna

Im pretty sure I have a higher crafting skill. =P
    "Prediction: Zenimax Online is making an MMO set in the elder scrolls universe" -BobTD 8-25-2010 (search it on the forum)

@Eps I'd love to have a chat with this friend.

@ROFLBRYCE Yes I'm a member. I couldn't even play free world for more then an hour its pretty much like a demo tbh.

He's not a loser, he's just dedicated lol

Panama City, Florida (soon to be Ft Benning, GA)

LOL wow Jaykub. Imagine if you had been playing since Runescape Classic.

Quote Originally Posted by ROFLBRYCE View Post
    I did all the non member stuff on like 4 characters and I got so bored of the game xD Not ALL of it maybe, but I got bored of farming runes, fishing/cooking, and sucked at PvP lol.
    >non member

That's your problem man. Members is the only way to go, although this game like most other games of the same nature is a huge grind. It's not terrible however once you get to the higher levels and have a nice source of income, then it's a load of fun.

How do you suck at PvP? For f2p it's pretty much set it to a strength attack and hit them until you/they run out of food.
    Last edited by Muffincat; 05-10-2011 at 02:59 AM. Reason: double post :)

Quote Originally Posted by Jaykub View Post
    @ROFLBRYCE Yes I'm a member. I couldn't even play free world for more then an hour its pretty much like a demo tbh.
    I figured it really did make a difference, had no way of getting money at the time to become a member though D:

Quote Originally Posted by Daxter View Post
    >non member
    How do you suck at PvP? For f2p it's pretty much set it to a strength attack and hit them until you/they run out of food.
    My internet used to be....bad. And I stacked magic and didn't know how to use it properly hahaha. But seriously, I'd hit, then it'd pause for 5-10 seconds, fast forward to me almost dead and spamming my food. Then pause...etc etc.

I've been playing on and off since about '08. Nowhere near that much time into the game though. XD

Thread Information