Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

I just tried out Ashe and Caitlyn yesterday, and Ashe is a pretty solid character and Caitlyn was pretty fun, except she is a lot more of a support champion than anything else

Quote Originally Posted by SiC TwiSteD View Post
    Caitlyn was pretty fun, except she is a lot more of a support champion than anything else
    Caitlyn is an AD Carry, afaik. The only marginal support function I really see are her traps. Other than that she has two very long range offensive skills that scale with AD (her Q and R), her net (E) for positioning and a slow to help her stay in range to dish out damage even though she's squishy, a super nice auto-attack range, a passive that synergizes with AS, and some really high base AD.

I haven't tried her myself... I'm the worst carry this game has ever seen. For some reason I just can't do it... though I do enjoy trying with Kog'Maw and Twisted Fate. I got Vayne, too, and also enjoy sucking with her.

Muffin already pointed out my favorite is Nidalee (always will be <3). I really enjoy playing assassins (Kennen, Lee Sin, tried Nocturne while he was free and enjoyed it), don't mind tanking (Favorite is Galio, I play a decent Rammus), and am not really strong with many casters (played Lux a while back but I haven't dusted her off/gotten good with her, really want to get better with Cassiopeia). Oh, and I like to play Teemo. Who doesn't like playing Teemo?

I need to get better with supports (only have Soraka unlocked, love her! Have played Sona...) and can't jungle confidently with anyone yet.

There are plenty others I could mention but those are my favorites/works in progress for the moment!
    Read the forum rules! Talk to us in the IRC! Tell us why you joined!
    ديليجيز
    J+A <3

Syracuse, NY (but always California in my heart <3)

Yeah, I'm going to have to go "wuuuuuuuuuuuut" at Caitlyn being a support character o_O imo, Ashe would be more "supporty" than Caitlyn, if we're going to talk about carries being support...

Also, I've been playing more Akali and improving with her... she's fun ^^;
    Last edited by Muffincat; 05-15-2011 at 05:54 PM.

^ Sig by Foofle ^

I've carried with Caitlyn before. But her traps are definitely "supportish" - I lay them in bushes and tell teammates to walk over if they're being chased. But other than that, she's an awesome carry.

And I agree with muffin about Ashe being more support. His slow spells do so much that allows me to KS the crap out of her.

And I tried Malzahar a few days ago - my first game, for some reason, I was awesome. Got 10+ kills with a few deaths. Then the next 4, couldn't get even 5 kills together.
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

►Easy Programming | My Youtube
    ►Naztronomy :: Astrophotography | Custom Computers

i really want to play as Kog'Maw but i seem to always miss when he's free, Sona is so good though, basically just keep using her skills one after the other, and Lee Sin is a decent jungler based on what i saw him do to my friend and his whole team, i wanna try out Shaco as well but ive heard he is pretty tough to use

Exentenzed is offline Professional (Battlefield) Helicopter Pilot.

Ryze, Veigar, and Jax.

Sig. by Psychotray

Quote Originally Posted by SiC TwiSteD View Post
    i really want to play as Kog'Maw but i seem to always miss when he's free, Sona is so good though, basically just keep using her skills one after the other, and Lee Sin is a decent jungler based on what i saw him do to my friend and his whole team, i wanna try out Shaco as well but ive heard he is pretty tough to use
    I've never been teamed with a good Sona but always put against a Sona that always knows when to do her healing thing.

I tried lee sin too, was OK with him but never really good.

You should try Warwick. He's a good jungler. Played with him a bit when he was last free. Probably will try again next time. His ult is really good if you can jungle properly and get the right items.
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

►Easy Programming | My Youtube
    ►Naztronomy :: Astrophotography | Custom Computers

next time hes free and im on ill check him out, i know my friends really like warwick, and last night we were devising a plan to basically kill their nexus at any given moment, with pantheon using his ult to get to the base, shen teleporting to him, twisted fates ult going into the base, shaco going cloak and just walking in, and i couldnt remember the fifth player but they basically have a skill to just get right in as well, could be pulled off around level 11 and we just wanted to try it and see how funny it is and if it works

Syracuse, NY (but always California in my heart <3)

Except you couldn't really, probably... because you can't attack the nexus until at least one inhibitor and the nexus turrets are gone... which is not going to happen by level 11 o.o You can't attack the nexus at all (it is invulnerable) until that point. And if one of the inhibitors spawns back up, it returns to being invulnerable until you open it again o.o

The only way it would work was if you guys were roflstomping anyway, and when it got to that point, any team could accomplish it so I think it would be kinda useless o.o

^ Sig by Foofle ^

yeah, it would still be fun to try out

Thread Information