Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Syracuse, NY (but always California in my heart <3)

I'm sure it would :P

Just not sure if you knew that or not because I think it would be just as easy to completely feed the other team XD

^ Sig by Foofle ^

You all know(atleast most of you do)that I <3 Sivir and Ashe. They're both strong carriers in my opinion(Ashe more so than Sivir but Sivir is a master Minion killer tho!). I just cannot do ranged, I'm the worst tank this game has ever seen, and I'm not really that good as melee at all all around!

What I'm good at is carrying and support. Thanks to Dili I do a decent job supporting with my new favorite champion, Janna.

She's beast, although she does take some getting used to to play. Her spells rely tremendously on careful positioning of both yourself and enemies. It's not as easy as Sivir to just throw the glaive and run around to widen the area, nor as fast as Ashe. It takes time, but if you do it right, you can wreck face.

I sucked at being Janna at first, and deeply regretted buying her for the 1350 IP. But finally I decided to give her a decent try again. This time I was prepared, and I managed to rack up over 1.5 dusin kills, 1 death(at level 1), and many more assists. Now I am quite good with her as Dili has explained her role as support, and I am now capable of both saving friends who're getting hammered, and shove fleeing enemies back into a group of friends. In 1 fight after Dili explained it, I was the crowd favorite People argued who was to have me on top or bottom cause i pretty much fed kills to whomever I played with

Thanks Dili for showing me the ropes on that one, will need more help tonight for sure.
    ##WARNING! [-SAPH-]_virus.exe has been detected in your thread!##
    ##Initiating Saph_Removal_Tool.exe program module A...##
    ##Saph_Removal_Tool.exe program has failed##
    ##Initiating EMERGENCY_BACKUP_SAPH_REMOVAL##

I love playing with sivir, Shes about the only one I can play fairly good with. Nothing more fun than being alone in the enemy camp with hell of alot of minions and do the ulti. They fall like flies(teh enemy)

Quote Originally Posted by Saph View Post
    carriers
    carries*

I just cannot do ranged, ... and I'm not really that good as melee at all all around!
    I'm confused... Janna, Ashe, and Sivir are ranged and this statement logically implies that you can't play any character in the game effectively because everyone is either ranged or melee XD

Glad you're having fun with Janna! Enjoy being the goddess slut of assists!
    Read the forum rules! Talk to us in the IRC! Tell us why you joined!
    ديليجيز
    J+A <3

I'm loving shaco atm, and new hero vayne!

Well a small update on my favorite characters!

Since I cracked and spent $50 on riot points I regret NOTHING!

My favorite champions in order:

#1: Evenlynn

My all time favorite character! She works out so perfectly for me(Even bought her shadow evelynn skin, as shown on pic). I guess I'm just really good at sneaking up on people, ripping them to shreads during stun, and sneaking away before help arrives, wether I killed them or not doesn't matter, I have a 5th ability, Paranoia Everyone is terrified that I'll be right there next to them, so everyone hangs at their turrets none stop!

#2: Sivir

Sivir is my 2nd most favorite! She's quite easy to play, and in end game levels she's a beast with her ult! If you have your entire team pushing 1 lane, and Sivir pops her ultimate, you can shove through almost anything for its duration, as everyone gets an attack speed buff! She also has tremendously good AoE capabilities, and they do huge amounts of damage!

#3: Ashe

Ashe's awesome cause she's an extremely strong carry! She is also quite strong in early levels, and has a powerful AoE effect from the first level! She lacks alittle in entertainment for me, cause she is pretty repetitive, and there really are very few good ways to play her. Lack of entertainment is an interest killer to me. I loved her for a while, but she gets old after said while too.

#4: Brand

Brand is one of the most destructive champions I've seen in a while! He has almost no utility(He has 1 stun that takes ALOT of practice to use right!), and no passives at all, but all of his spells are strictly destructive, and he levels insanely quickly, both EXP and gold wise. He is fun if you're in a bad mood and just want to slaughter people while risking the act of feeding them should you fail(get too close to a melee character and you're done, Brand is not good at escaping!)

#5: Vayne

Vayne is alittle hard for me to understand. I do okay with her most of the time, but she has ZERO AoE abilities, which makes it hard to level her up quickly, and getting gold. Once she gets there though, she's a champion killing machine, and has some of the most powerful ranged that I've seen! But it's a battle to get to the top levels, and some of the time you're doomed to lack behind the AoE champions, but once you get upthere, she's extremely fun to play! Not nearly as hard to play as people claim. Just get your head around her forward roll, and her passive spell, and get used to knocking people into walls with her 3rd ability, and you're good to go.

I got Vayne too. She's tweaky... glass cannon that covers for her softness with high mobility.

stuff only interesting to LoLers:
    I've had luck with her running 14/0/16, with improved Ghost/Flash. EDIT: I run AS reds, Armor yellows, MR blues, and MS quints

Open Boots and pots, lean on the pots to make your early game harass hurt even more because you can trade more of it.

Rush Sheen and enjoy your early/mid game dominance (like every Vayne ever) -> boots3

then build the rest situational as enemies demand and funds allow: zeal/phage/triforce, BV or Hexdrinker if you need MR, GA if you need LOTS of armor, Madred's Razors -> BR (should be enough armor for her in normal matches), Black Cleaver.

From there anything else is situational... I haven't found my favorite endgame items for her yet.

For advice on Vayne from better/more players than I: leagueoflegends: search results
    Last edited by Diligence109; 05-22-2011 at 06:30 PM.
    ديليجيز
    J+A <3

Thanks for this Dili Maybe once I get Vayne alittle more than I do now, she could be bumped up alittle

Thanks for this Dili Maybe once I get Vayne alittle more than I do now, she could be bumped up alittle
    I also love sivir, its nothing more fun than activating your ultimate and see your friends slaughter the opponents

Quote Originally Posted by paecmaker View Post
    I also love sivir, its nothing more fun than activating your ultimate and see your friends slaughter the opponents
    support champs are so much fun, but only as good as the people you're supporting

Unless you're Janna. Janna wins games.
    ديليجيز
    J+A <3

Thread Information