Default Fmdunlap's Custom Computers

Fmdunlap's Custom Computers

What I do:
    Essentially I build custom rigs for anyone who asks, and I'll ship them to anywhere WITHIN the US... I don't do international, it's far, far too much of a pain. But I'll talk about that in a later section. I'll do any build you want, whether that be an HTPC, a domestic build, or an enthusiast rig, I'm up for it. I do water cooling, air, silent builds or power houses. My service is for anyone who needs/wants a new computer, or anyone purchasing a computer as a gift for a relative, or someone of the like. (That would be an awesome gift I might add... If it is a gift just tell me and I'll throw it in a special box, etc.) I can do anything to the computer that you would like, save painting the case and certain other case mods. Seriously, you want it, I can do it. Just get in contact with me and we can discuss it.

Business:
    Just ask me through Skype or PM. We'll talk, I'll figure out exactly what you want and then spend about thirty minutes getting some of the hardware prices together. After that I'll go ahead and send you a picture or two of your theoretical build. If you like it I'll give you a quote and we can discuss payment. If you're international and you're just itching for that custom rig I can get it to you... it'll just A) take longer and B ) be more expensive.

Pricing:
    The pricing of the rig itself will depend on what's in it, for example, a customized HTPC isn't going to set you back as much as a liquid cooled enthusiast rig will.

Example Rigs
    Here are some of my example rigs, I'll add more as I make more but this is some of the stuff that I can do.

My own PC:

FAQ's

What sort of rig do I want?
    Well, I can't really help you with that question, but I can give you some information to help you decide. Get in contact with me if you are genuinely interested.

What's liquid cooling?
    If you've got the money and are looking for a more efficient cooling route, you want it. Essentially liquid cooling is exactly what it sounds like, cooling the processor, Graphics Card, or other internal components with water instead of with ambient air.

The generalized Pros of water cooling are:
    • Usually quieter
    • Far more efficient in terms of temperature
    • Prettier
    • Keeps your hardware cooler, and thus, in better condition.

The generalized cons of water cooling are:
    • More expensive
    • Requires occasional coolant refills
    • It'll take me an extra day or so to make it all

But will it run Crysis?
    Well... An enthusiast build will run it super smooth depending on how much you're willing to spend. It all depends on what you want. Now go troll on someone else. I don't feed BWIRC trolls.

Contacting me:
    You can get in get in touch with me using one of a few methods:

1)Obviously you can PM me, and if you're a member of GF that's the easiest thing to do.

2)Skype: Skype will generally be the fastest way to contact me. My skype name is fmdunlap

3)Email: Email me at Forrestmdunlap@gmail.com if you need another way to get to me.

Thanks!
    I look forward to working with anyone who takes interest in this!!

Last edited by Fmdunlap; 05-25-2011 at 03:54 PM. Reason: Added pictures
    Basically, I build custom PCs. Just PM or Skype me for more info. I do custom water cooling, SLI, Crossfire, AMD, Intel, anything really. Enthusiast to HTPC I'll build it. Anywho, if you're interested, get in contact with me so that we can make your build happen.

Nice company, hope it will go good for you.

Just hope that you wont leave us now

Definitely not mate, Haha, love the community here already :P. After all, y'all convinced me to go out and buy The Witcher 2 haha.
    I'm also about to throw some pictures of my own rig on that post so that everyone can get an idea of what I do.
    Basically, I build custom PCs. Just PM or Skype me for more info. I do custom water cooling, SLI, Crossfire, AMD, Intel, anything really. Enthusiast to HTPC I'll build it. Anywho, if you're interested, get in contact with me so that we can make your build happen.

I would need a new pc but I dont live in USA and Im poor

Well true, but hey, save some money up and I can build you a mid-range computer... Assuming you're alright with the shipping costs... those things are a pain...

Sup Fmd!

I'm incredibly pissed right now! Because in just 1 week I'm moving to Europe from Florida, and I'm in need of a gaming rig -.- my HP pavilion is super outdated, like 1 year 4 months old now, and cannot run games that it should run smoothly!(It cant run Dragon Age Origins on highest settings, not even close)

I mean my GPU is a Radeon 4350, now how many steps down the upgrade ladder is that? Lol.

So that's why I'm pissed, I could really use your services for this but DAMNIT ALL I have to leave

Either way, welcome to GF all the same
    ##WARNING! [-SAPH-]_virus.exe has been detected in your thread!##
    ##Initiating Saph_Removal_Tool.exe program module A...##
    ##Saph_Removal_Tool.exe program has failed##
    ##Initiating EMERGENCY_BACKUP_SAPH_REMOVAL##

Hmmm... What day do you leave? Moreover, if we get this sorted out tonight I could get it to you by Wednesday of next week. (I'd have to do a double overnight though... and those shipping costs are going to be freaking ridiculous)

Cool, another builder. How long have you been doing this?

I too am a builder. Have built a few over the years and have shipped - I haven't built any for anyone else in a while due to my schedule, but it's fun isn't it?

Good luck with everything.
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

►Easy Programming | My Youtube
    ►Naztronomy :: Astrophotography | Custom Computers

About four years now, haha, built a good few computers and enjoyed every last bit of it. I figure I've got enough of them under my belt to start selling them over the internet, it's easier than trying to get local customers. Hahaha :P

Thread Information