Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: hey hey!

Quote Originally Posted by EpsilonX View Post
    I'm sure it was a one-off thing, cuz i've never heard about Cannibal Corpse spraying fake blood all over everybody. I heard about Slayer doing it during "raining blood" though lol. anyways Gwar are known for their fake blood, which is why i mentioned them.
    Yea thats def possible....Awwww Slayer didnt do that for the show I was at lol CC and Dimmu were the only bands that Ive had the happen at I think... either way, cool effect

Dimmu Borgir did it? I saw them and they did nothing of the sort. They burned incense and had a fog machine and wore costumes and had a lot of props. It made me wanna watch lord of the rings.

And here's Enslaved, who the played with. The pic is smaller cuz I didn't realize I didn't have it set to full resolution (the resolution automatically gets smaller when the memory is almost full)

Last edited by EpsilonX; 06-08-2011 at 01:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by EpsilonX View Post
    Dimmu Borgir did it? I saw them and they did nothing of the sort. They burned incense and had a fog machine and wore costumes and had a lot of props. It made me wanna watch lord of the rings.

And here's Enslaved, who the played with. The pic is smaller cuz I didn't realize I didn't have it set to full resolution (the resolution automatically gets smaller when the memory is almost full)

Lol Yupp they sure did! When I saw them they didnt have many props, and just in ther 'leather and spikes' gear, but maybe thats cause the venue I saw them at was very tiny..... Awwww pics wont load Ill hafta look when I get home because I think my work comp may be blocking them :P

Syracuse, NY (but always California in my heart <3)

'Kay guys, getting off topic up in hurr.

Make a new thread or keep it to pms/profile pages ^^;

^ Sig by Foofle ^

Thread Information