Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Street Fighter X Tekken

Street Fighter X Tekken Gameplay

never been too big on sf or tekken myself, but curious about how you guys are feeling about this one.

[edit: also, I think my name is awesome. sorry, I do. neverdeef eated. reminds me of that boss from Ristar, Eatamore Lunch. (or whatever his name was)]
    Last edited by NeverDeefEated; 06-09-2011 at 01:26 PM.

Well I had some characters I liked in Tekken, and I liked some in SF... what I don't like that much is the SF Visual style... which is kinda slightly disappointing.

non-edit: I think your name reminds me of grilled beef... which is going to be eated by me.

"Those creatures are like Butterflies. Except that they don't fly, and they're really ugly. And they have a lettuce stuck right in their throats. Actually, they're nothing like Butterflies. But they make cocoons... like Butterflies."

Quote Originally Posted by Havoc View Post
    non-edit: I think your name reminds me of grilled beef... which is going to be eated by me.
    I think we should BBQ him...

But in regards to the main topic, I'm always interested in the new fighters, but then I realise I get bored with them after a week since FIFA has taken over house party gaming for us here :P

Tekken is my all-time favorite fighter game ever since I got my hands on the first one for PS1.

Check out my Let's Play videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/Captivat...a?feature=mhee remember to like, comment, and subscribe!

Ive always been a street fighter but also i know how to play tekken, so im buzzed about this. Going to be the best fighter for years, second to Mortal Kombat

man, I want the other one. I'm not that great in the 'street fighter' style. I will always love the old school though. but yeah, aren't they making a Tekken X street fighter? cause I'll get that one for sure

yeh been in making for while now, cant put URL in less then 10 post but google it, theres videos out there!
    Enjoy!

The only thing that's going to suck major for this LP is that the fighting mechanics are gonna be based off of Street Fighter, so while playing this game it'll feel like SFIV, not Tekken even if your playing as a Tekken character. This really sucks because I love the Tekken way of fighting.

Check out my Let's Play videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/Captivat...a?feature=mhee remember to like, comment, and subscribe!

Quote Originally Posted by CaptivatingBanana View Post
    The only thing that's going to suck major for this LP is that the fighting mechanics are gonna be based off of Street Fighter, so while playing this game it'll feel like SFIV, not Tekken even if your playing as a Tekken character. This really sucks because I love the Tekken way of fighting.

The fighting will be the same mechanics for both from previous games, the Tekken mechanics will be tekken and the street fighter will be street fighter, all they have done is made the tekken charecters in the "Street fighter" cartoony way !!

Thread Information