Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default Assassin's Creed Revelations

Well the search did not find a related thread so here we go...

Assassin's Creed Revelations

I'm excited because I'm a huge Assassin's Creed fan, on the other hand I'm a ubisoft hater (coz those little twats always keep us waiting with the PC port and fill it with pointless online/uplay crap)

And while I think the Ezio arc has been overdone by now, and the game already went far beyond a trilogy, I must say, Ubi knows how to make good CG trailers... the gameplay looks fantastic as well, I have the feeling the game gets more violent piece by piece.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VCTtIIW1WA0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XZYS_nFiWsI

"Those creatures are like Butterflies. Except that they don't fly, and they're really ugly. And they have a lettuce stuck right in their throats. Actually, they're nothing like Butterflies. But they make cocoons... like Butterflies."

It does look to be a fantastic game! Cannot wait for it, the story is bound to be amazing
    Isn't this one the last game in the franchise? Even if it is meant to be, it probably won't be :P

Well I don't think so... originally Assassin's Creed was supposed to be a trilogy. But then they started stretching out Assassin's Creed 2 by releasing the two stand-alone expansions Brotherhood and now Revelations. (Both have no number because they are supposed to complete Ezios story aka AC2.)

So I guess we'll be getting Assassin's Creed 3 sometime... ^^ I hope they don't take as long as Valve with Episode 3 xD (awww who am I kidding? only Valve can actually AFFORD such a thing)

I was hoping to finally get a new setting but meh... still, can't wait for this ^^

"Those creatures are like Butterflies. Except that they don't fly, and they're really ugly. And they have a lettuce stuck right in their throats. Actually, they're nothing like Butterflies. But they make cocoons... like Butterflies."

Quote Originally Posted by Havoc View Post
    Well I don't think so... originally Assassin's Creed was supposed to be a trilogy. But then they started stretching out Assassin's Creed 2 by releasing the two stand-alone expansions Brotherhood and now Revelations. (Both have no number because they are supposed to complete Ezios story aka AC2.)

So I guess we'll be getting Assassin's Creed 3 sometime... ^^ I hope they don't take as long as Valve with Episode 3 xD (awww who am I kidding? only Valve can actually AFFORD such a thing)

I was hoping to finally get a new setting but meh... still, can't wait for this ^^
    :O I thought this was going to be the third game? I am mistaken it would seem!

Quote Originally Posted by Jayhmmz View Post
    :O I thought this was going to be the third game? I am mistaken it would seem!
    Nope. The third game will have nothing to do with Ezio. Hell, this game in itself well be a lot more Desmond-centric, you actually have to find a way into the memories instead of just "Okay... animus, select memory, enter"

^Sig made by Lemons^
    "And if you succeed, you will do so... without recognition. Because you. Do not. Exist."

Quote Originally Posted by Ilyich Valken View Post
    Nope. The third game will have nothing to do with Ezio. Hell, this game in itself well be a lot more Desmond-centric, you actually have to find a way into the memories instead of just "Okay... animus, select memory, enter"
    So, if it won't be about Ezio, then who will we be replaying the memories of?

Quote Originally Posted by Jayhmmz View Post
    So, if it won't be about Ezio, then who will we be replaying the memories of?
    This one's Ezio, but AC 3 won't be about Ezio. No idea who it's going to be about or what Era it's even going to be in.

^Sig made by Lemons^
    "And if you succeed, you will do so... without recognition. Because you. Do not. Exist."

WW2 Assassin's Creed style would be pretty awesome... but maybe we go a bit back to the roman empire? But naw we got italy covered already. Maybe even WW1... hmm...
    Or maybe the last one will be about Desmond only...

WW2 Assassin's Creed style would be pretty awesome... but maybe we go a bit back to the roman empire? But naw we got italy covered already. Maybe even WW1... hmm...
    I hope not, I like it when its in the past. Maybe they do one game in the 19century. or in england or something.

Oh my actual GEEZUS! WW1/2 based game would be actually amazing! I would hope for WW1, as it's never been done in a mainstream game before.

Thread Information