Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Havoc View Post
    Want a hug? ^_^

Now that is Gay :P

Please respect our users! Next person to say it gets an infraction and the thread gets closed.

I got an infranction for my last post, so i must appolagise, just hope everyone else got an infranction!!

Sorry everyone who it may of offended.

Quote Originally Posted by NathanielxWv4 View Post
    I got an infranction for my last post, so i must appolagise, just hope everyone else got an infranction!!

Sorry everyone who it may of offended.
    I didn't see anyone else using the word after being asked to stop. Please read our rules and this won't happen again. Try not to offend anyone.

PS: its only a warning not an infraction.

I believe my post was before you said to stop, just like everyone else's. also i have 2 PM's, and one is an infraction and one is an Warning...
    Last edited by NathanielxWv4; 06-17-2011 at 10:32 AM.

Saph has asked everyone to stop twice.

Also it appears it did give you an infraction and a warning. The infraction has been reversed.

Appreciated. I couldnt help it, but i will from now on .

Alright to round some offtopic spats off here:

1) Sex and Games are 2 completely different ball leagues. Fact of the matter is that some have girlfriends/boyfriends, while others don't. Wether you get laid or not doesn't make you any more or less cool than someone who doesn't. That's one of the many things wrong with this world, the universal opinion that having sex regularly makes you cooler than the one who doesn't.
    And I bet that someone is gonna say "you're just angry cause you don't get laid". As a matter of fact, I do, being married, and having a kid, I simply know right from wrong, and I'm sure you all do as well, so let's agree on the fact that claiming you're any more socially accepted for having intercourse than someone who doesn't, is rediculous, and immature.

2) Claiming that things are 'gay' when they suck. This is insultive to alot of people, since it makes their sexual prefferences sound negative, when it is infact no such thing. Being gay, bi, or straight, or whatever, should not reflect any negative or scrutinizing words or feelings. This is a forum, and I'll be very surprised if there isn't a rule stating that offending other members is an infraction. I'm also sure that some of you say 'gay' just cause it so happens that it's the first word that pops into your head, and you have a built in reaction to think of the word gay as something negative, I can only blame that on modern society, and partly, to a much lesser degree, on your upbringing, no insult intended, but it is psychologically valid. I am bi, and I know for a fact that there're people on this forum who're bi or gay as well, and I doubt they agree with using the word explaining their sexual prefference, in a negative manner. Just like it would probably be insultive to you if someone said "Dude you suck you're such a gamer!" or "That's so straight man". I know that sounds rediculous, and no one say it, but gay just picked the short end of the straw, and influencial people

AKA the church

have just hung it up as being something bad.
    ##WARNING! [-SAPH-]_virus.exe has been detected in your thread!##
    ##Initiating Saph_Removal_Tool.exe program module A...##
    ##Saph_Removal_Tool.exe program has failed##
    ##Initiating EMERGENCY_BACKUP_SAPH_REMOVAL##

Yo enough with the gay-bashing and gay-defending, that's not what the thread's about!!

Check out my Let's Play videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/Captivat...a?feature=mhee remember to like, comment, and subscribe!

Quote Originally Posted by Jaykub View Post
    Please respect our users! Next person to say it gets an infraction and the thread gets closed.
    So does Saph get 6 infractions for his last post? He used the G-Word 6 times.

I also find his reaction to the whole g** (yea I don't want an infraction) thing totally over-the-top and a little intolerant.

The g-word is first an foremost:
    Quote Originally Posted by dictionary.com
    gay

   [gey] adjective, -er, -est, noun, adverb
    –adjective 1. having or showing a merry, lively mood: gay spirits; gay music.

2. bright or showy: gay colors; gay ornaments.

3. given to or abounding in social or other pleasures: a gay social season.

4. licentious; dissipated; wanton: The baron is a gay old rogue with an eye for the ladies.
    once you get down to number five:

5. homosexual.

So strictly assuming that EVERYBODY who uses the word is immediately describing something negative while referring to the homosexual community, is just a plain ignorant and narrow-minded thing to do.

On the other hand when anybody says stuff like "This is retarded..."(etc.)
    nobody rises a red flag and doesn't give a crap, even though the r-word is much worse and using it is basically a kick to the face for every handicapped (mentally or physically) person in the entire world.
    It has only one degrading meaning and is being thrown around like confetti, while g** can mean many things but is, in our human ignorance, hastily associated with the most convenient meaning to start an argument over.

That is to say I love the homosexual community, I love their antidarwinistic attitude and am convinced they make the world a brighter place. I don't even hesitate to act slightly homosexual with some of my buddies if it leads to a humorous effect or causes entertaining discomfort to them.

Seriously? Guys?

And to get back to the topic and get your minds straight:
    5 Creepy Ways Video Games Are Trying to Get You Addicted | Cracked.com

"Those creatures are like Butterflies. Except that they don't fly, and they're really ugly. And they have a lettuce stuck right in their throats. Actually, they're nothing like Butterflies. But they make cocoons... like Butterflies."

Thread Information