Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

The fact of the matters is, hardly anybody uses the word to describe something as happy any more, and it is always used to describe something negative. Every single multi-player game I play, the word is used to call somebody, or to describe the way in which something happened was not right. If they want to be even worse, and even more of a stupid, dumb-ass child, then they say the alternative F word. (and no, not ****.)

Whoever says the F word are just absent minded arse holes. I feel sorry for one of my friends that I game with, because when we play Call of Duty or anything else with comms, people are throwing these words around like it's nobodies business, and with him being gay, it's just depressing for him, and it makes me angry.

Quote Originally Posted by Havoc View Post
    So does Saph get 6 infractions for his last post? He used the G-Word 6 times.

I also find his reaction to the whole g** (yea I don't want an infraction) thing totally over-the-top and a little intolerant.
    The word in itself is not negative, and it is exactly the attitude that you show above that I personally find over the top and intolerant.

I don't use the word gay to reflect on negativity, I just used it in an explanatory way. And let me ask you why it's so hard for you to just accept the fact that it offends me? Why do we have to begin the "Well his values are ****ed up too so let's call him out on that?"

The word gay as used in a negative manner offends me, deal with it.

EDIT: And it's funny you ACTUALLY counted! XD

Either way, I proved my point, and I hope everyone understands where I come from with it. I'll drop this topic now and let the thread go back to the topic it was made for Im kinda responsible for actually starting this whole spat, but I just don't like hearing it used in that way so often every single day -.- Just hope you guys can understand.
    Last edited by Saph; 06-18-2011 at 08:54 AM.
    ##WARNING! [-SAPH-]_virus.exe has been detected in your thread!##
    ##Initiating Saph_Removal_Tool.exe program module A...##
    ##Saph_Removal_Tool.exe program has failed##
    ##Initiating EMERGENCY_BACKUP_SAPH_REMOVAL##

I never ment to start anything like this by saying "G**" i just ment, its a bit "cheesy" it does sucks that society has made us belive G** = Negative but thats the way the world is, if i was speaking my topic i would of said it in the exact same way with no Offence ment. I used it in a way of meaning "Girly" so sorry for that.

Thread Information