Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Halo 3

Quote Originally Posted by LiNuX View Post
    they always do that with the big games - like when GTA: San Andreas came out, it had a 9.6 on gamespot without even coming out, they didnt even have a beta for that lol, or did they?
    No they didn't. And they have done that with MGS4 they gave it a 9.5.

its typical - and they are basing the Halo 3 reviews from the popularity of the first two games as well, they just assumed that if the first two were great and the beta was awesome, then it has to be even better
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

►Easy Programming | My Youtube
    ►Naztronomy :: Astrophotography | Custom Computers

maybe we should ask a review site as to why they are giving ratings to games that are not even released and have only a small trailer lol.

yay new signature and red this time lol

Quote Originally Posted by LiNuX View Post
    its typical - and they are basing the Halo 3 reviews from the popularity of the first two games as well, they just assumed that if the first two were great and the beta was awesome, then it has to be even better
    Lol it isn't just the critics that are doing that. I have stopped visiting an Xbox forum because they have gone waaasy too crazy about it. Talking about how it'll destroy the PS3 and how everyone that owns an PS3 will move over to the 360 side.
    It's just as bad as GTA San Andreas before it was released it was said to be amazing then when it was released everyone gave it extra points just because it was GTA

lol haha - i guess its all in the name huh

i gotta find a way to contact ign and gamespot and the rest how they actually base their ratings - their contact buttons usually are for sales or site related questions, im gonna see if i can get anything out of them lol not a bad idea
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

►Easy Programming | My Youtube
    ►Naztronomy :: Astrophotography | Custom Computers

i had played finised halo and liked it very much.but i am disaapointed with halo3 as it is not available for PC.

ofcourse halo 3 is not avaliable for pc. Neither was halo 2 for ages... Halo 3 may come onto pc in the end

In Video Game Land Surrounded By Super Hot Chicks who Skateboard and Play Video Games, Its Magical.

Ya they want everyone to buy it for the XBOX 360 so that microsoft and bungie can make money off of it. Then it will be available on PC in about 6 months with extra features like Halo 2 with the customize your own multiplayer maps. Of course PS3 and Wii will not have it.
    Runescape Player

Retired Gamers-Forum Global Moderator

lol if my favorite games turn to the PS3 i would probably cry

In Video Game Land Surrounded By Super Hot Chicks who Skateboard and Play Video Games, Its Magical.

Man if that ever happened, I would be as heck and I would destroy all of the PS3 systems just so Halo 3 is not played on it.
    Runescape Player

Retired Gamers-Forum Global Moderator

Thread Information