Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tsunami (MUD)

Opinions are personal preference. Say it once and that is enough so we dont start negotiating over who has the most authority over the matter or even who can better the opinion they clearly want justified by their own. That said, as we all have different opinions, does that mean we cannot say them in preparation of offending someone else because they don't agree? (rhetorical)
    I grew up reading text based RPG's and did enjoy them. Also a kids programme in UK called 'Knightmare', where a kid would put a helmet over his head and the other team had to guide them to the exit with verbal instructions and collect and use items etc. Fun! RPG means role playing game. Can be any format and not just video games. That also includes the bedroom ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Muffincat View Post
    No reason to bash text-based games... they may not be your cup of tea, but it doesn't mean they don't have their place. Some people like them, and some people don't. No need to be sarcastic about it :/
    Agreed. I'm just still mad from when my char was pwiped... Since then I have swore them off. Plus MC is way better with the great folk on here.

Thread Information