Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: im done

I would dream playing ARMA2 against a few cod players(that only play cod) just to see how they would fare.

Just no to get out of track what is accually so wrong with the mp in mw2 and BO if you face them for cod 4?
    Last edited by paecmaker; 07-22-2011 at 09:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by egw333 View Post
    you really hate cod dont you
    I do. I hate the money grabbing whores. I refuse to spend money on the generic franchise that it has become.

i argree waw was good it started getting worse after that but i still enjoy it and how are they money grabbers i dont get that one minus the cod elite wich is dumb
    i say it got worse but i still enjoy it is because its an enjoyable game

Quote Originally Posted by egw333 View Post
    i argree waw was good it started getting worse after that but i still enjoy it and how are they money grabbers i dont get that one minus the cod elite wich is dumb
    i say it got worse but i still enjoy it is because its an enjoyable game
    They're money grabbers because they don't give a crap about what the game is like when they've finished developing it, just as long as they make money from it.

"Let's just put loads of explosions and **** in our game, just to divert people's attention away from the fact that our game has no substance! LOL, suckers!" - that's pretty much what they're thinking; they're the Michael Bay of Video Games.

After spending their efforts building their massive fan base (back when they made games with the gamers in mind), they can now literally afford to bring out a **** game and still make a **** load of money from it because people will be hoping/expecting/stupid enough to think that the latest Call of Duty games will be innovative and a breath of fresh air from the game before that... when they just aren't all that different any more, whatsoever.

Once upon a time, Activision and their developers used to create games that were built on gamers' feedback... now, they don't give a toss. They're lazy with game development, they're lazy with maintenance and they're lazy with customer support.

Do you really think that the aforementioned, and charging £11 for a **** map pack around three times a year, is not money grabbing? They can all go and suck my left one.
    Last edited by Jayhmmz; 07-22-2011 at 11:08 AM.

Activision sold over 22 million copies of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2. That means there are a lot of people out there playing these games.

Quote Originally Posted by wallis View Post
    Activision sold over 22 million copies of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2. That means there are a lot of people out there playing these games.
    I'm glad he was banned, because that was a stupid and unrelated point that gave him no ground in the debate.

Thread Information