Default inFamous (since welcome back release)

has anyone started playing this game since psn came back on? with this free game? haha

I'm just curious about how many missions there are in the game. all I'm doing are side missions (yellow exclamation points) so I can finally see the town... with no 'reapers' haha. so far I got 56% done where none of them in the territories I've covered. Then I look at the map, there's even MORE places to cover! nooo!

but yes, that's my question.

also, is the 2nd game (inFamous2) worth getting? any official reviews?

I've done easily around 30 story mission, and im just entering the last territory.

Infamous 2 has improved upon everything that infamous 1 had, Infamous 2 has User created Missions as well as double the side missions, the user generated missions are actually a lot of fun and are beneficial. I would definitely call Infamous 2 Buy worthy.

As for infamous 1 I beat it back when it first came out not sure how many missions there are.

Side Note: Infamous 2 is available as a digital Download on the PSN, I'd recommend Splitting the cost with some friends and sharing it.

Syracuse, NY (but always California in my heart <3)

I'm not sure how many missions there are, but the area you're in is only the first area, too. There are three (as far as I am aware). It was a lot longer than I expected (though I haven't finished it yet).

I'm considering getting the second one sometime, since we've noticed a TON of bugs/glitches/control issues in this one :/

^ Sig by Foofle ^

yeah theres a whole lot of glitches in this game! like when I died when someone shot me off a rooftop, I fell and I continued floating in air for about 5minutes, (with the sad music in the background) until I hit the ground & then I respawned again. =(

alright, thanks shixx & I have no friends to split the funds for the 2nd installment of this game. haha. I played the demo, but I have no clue about the story, which is why I'm gonna complete the 1st one! MAN, & I thought I was done... soo many missions.

oh yeah, another question, do I REALLY have to complete the yellow (side missions)? in order to advance with the story? or can I continue & just play the regular story? (blue exclamation marks) would the only difference be, reapers just attacking? that's all?

Side missions are just that, side missions :P You can continue on for sure. You get more powers as you progress through the story too, so you might want to hold off anyway as they might make side missions more fun (even though most don't require much effort..)

Sig by TheMangler

thanks synge for answering. I thought they were somethin special, somethin secret to unlock you know?
    yeah, I have one more power to unlock & I think its the shield. thats about it....
    I think I'll just stick with the blue exclamation points ... (main story missions)
    side missions are fun though.

Syracuse, NY (but always California in my heart <3)

Quote Originally Posted by Kenoi View Post
    yeah theres a whole lot of glitches in this game! like when I died when someone shot me off a rooftop, I fell and I continued floating in air for about 5minutes, (with the sad music in the background) until I hit the ground & then I respawned again. =(
    One time I died and my body fell INTO a mission, and then I was "dead" and nothing could attack me, but I could move and I was doing the mission objective and everything... It was hilarious XD

^ Sig by Foofle ^

WHAAT?! oh man, that's somethin... zombie cole

Thread Information