Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Dead Rising 3

Default Dead Rising 3

If you haven't heard already , Capcom is already planning a new release of Dead Rising , Tentatively titled ''Dead Rising 3''. The aim of the new release as said by David Reeves (Capcom COO) is to ''Bridge a link'' between both Case Zero and Dead Rising 3.

A video on YouTube also thoroughly explains the release;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95vtNplVP5M

There is also an article explaining the release aswell;
    PS3 News: Dead Rising 3: Capcom talks digital 'bridge' - ComputerAndVideoGames.com
    Last edited by Psychotray; 08-13-2011 at 04:12 AM.

''Hey vanity, this vials empty. And so are you.''

The second one was decent, I may wait for some reviews before even thinking about this one, the first one was great though.

Indeed , the first and second game of the series were amazing. So I don't doubt that there will be an improvement made onto this one , they will most likely add a lot more features into the new game. Im looking forward to playing the new one.

I vote for character customization!
    More than just clothes!

I like the dead raising series. Its... just a repeat of the first game, Dead Raising two. Different characters, different story, same mission. They should have changed it up more give us a new location instead of a mall again. The weapon creation was pretty sweet, however I must say I am disappointed in the execution of this, instead of forcing us to find weapon cards why not let us experiment with different combos and see which ones work I think that would be more enjoyable instead of being forced to play hide and seek. Also forcing us to carry materials used to make weapons that hogs up room that might be needed for food and other things that got annoying too.

Quote Originally Posted by Jokersvirus View Post
    I like the dead raising series. Its... just a repeat of the first game, Dead Raising two. Different characters, different story, same mission. They should have changed it up more give us a new location instead of a mall again. The weapon creation was pretty sweet, however I must say I am disappointed in the execution of this, instead of forcing us to find weapon cards why not let us experiment with different combos and see which ones work I think that would be more enjoyable instead of being forced to play hide and seek. Also forcing us to carry materials used to make weapons that hogs up room that might be needed for food and other things that got annoying too.
    Well, there was more areas to roam, plus the weapon customization.
    And the city was based on a zombie sport, which early in the story is "accidently" unleashed. Leaving you to find out who REALLY let the zombie outbreak ago. And also, your daughter suffers from a zombie bite, which is cured by Zombrex, leaving you to roam the city in hopes for more Zombrex for your daughter. It really is more challenging then the last. It has several new weapons, increased graphics, and actual vehichles.

Plus, it doesn't depends on the first one to buy, as the stories aren't related. Is there any DLC for DR2 yet?
    Last edited by Slay; 06-30-2011 at 05:46 PM.

Just because a few more elements are thrown in doesnt really change that the game repeats upon itself from teh first one.

Quote Originally Posted by Jokersvirus View Post
    Just because a few more elements are thrown in doesnt really change that the game repeats upon itself from teh first one.
    What is a repeated?
    A mall?
    During YOUR zombie apocalypse where would YOU hide?
    Your house, alone?
    Malls are like military shelters.

The mall has been done I would have prefered.... a small town like in Case Zero, which was a i guess you could call a Demo(?). That was kinda cool to do. The game feels too much like the first thats not a bad thing but when its the same story damn near same location whats the point? I could play the first one again and get the idea of the second one.

Off topic: During the zombie apocalypse im not hiding im calling my friend getting his firearms and were going out saving as many lives as possible.

It would be so awesome if the Zombie Apocalypse actually happens, The only bad thing is the loss of family members and **** hahaa, :P

''Hey vanity, this vials empty. And so are you.''

Thread Information