Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

When it comes to MMORPG to me at least it has to be something new and fresh. They have been many copies of WoW, which I've played and well wasn't entertained. Often I've thought to myself "Linux is no fun, but most importantly I may as well be playing WoW." Borderlines brought my attention because it was an FPS mixed with a RPG setting. Still didn't buy it, Dead Island is a game I'm looking forth, but I don't see the mmo part, more like 4 player co-op. I wanna see massive player vs massive ai or other players.
    Fear The FearLess

the best thing to compare Fallout online to would be the roaming mode of RDR. You could do anything you want, missions, go around kill other people so on so forth. If they do their job properly the game will do great. an MMO in the Fallout world would be awesome as long as they stick to what has worked in Fallout 3 and Fallout NV the game has a great chance of success.

Yea elder scrolls and fallout were made for one person to play by their selves not with millions of ppl. Hell baldurs gate was up ro 4 player co-op that format for fallout or oblivion would be fantastic but with other ppl like Runescape? No juss crazy talk.

Yeah I just don't think they can pull off an MMORPG Fallout game. Again, I'm a damned broken record here, Fallout was made, designed, to be a single person universe, not multiplayer(though possible) and deffinately not massive multiplayer online.
    ##WARNING! [-SAPH-]_virus.exe has been detected in your thread!##
    ##Initiating Saph_Removal_Tool.exe program module A...##
    ##Saph_Removal_Tool.exe program has failed##
    ##Initiating EMERGENCY_BACKUP_SAPH_REMOVAL##

but with more and more gamers getting online in the form of PSN, PC, and Xbox360 single player games are getting boring and out of date, but there are people who enjoy them. They need to add in the option of allowing people to go online with up to 4 players and explore the world. give us something

Actually I tend to enjoy my Single Player games where I don't have to constantly take other peoples' feelings into consideration while gaming. I mean sure it's awesome to be surrounded by people who play the same game, but sometimes I just want a smooth and quiet evening with Gaming that's ENTIRELY under my control. That's just me though.
    ##WARNING! [-SAPH-]_virus.exe has been detected in your thread!##
    ##Initiating Saph_Removal_Tool.exe program module A...##
    ##Saph_Removal_Tool.exe program has failed##
    ##Initiating EMERGENCY_BACKUP_SAPH_REMOVAL##

Quote Originally Posted by Saph View Post
    Actually I tend to enjoy my Single Player games where I don't have to constantly take other peoples' feelings into consideration while gaming. I mean sure it's awesome to be surrounded by people who play the same game, but sometimes I just want a smooth and quiet evening with Gaming that's ENTIRELY under my control. That's just me though.
    My thoughs exactly, plus that you need a decent connection to play multiplayer.

Quote Originally Posted by Saph View Post
    This is why developers need to concentrate 100% on the AI of the NPCs within a campaign, instead of just focussing on the multiplayer features of the game!

Wink Total War

The shogun total war and Napoleon have co-op Campaigns now where you do get the world map and get to have two kingdoms with your friend. Also shogun has avatar mode where to get troops for a just battle type you have to win a multi player battle to unlock a region and its resources.

Thread Information