Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Damage View Post
    That is horrible. How can anyone just stand there and watch someone do that to a child?

I can honestly say I have not ever in my life just stood by and let bad things happen to other people. It's gotten me a few admissions to hospitals, but it stopped whatever was happening all but once. My upbringing was a little more harsh than a lot of other people, so I'm not really afraid of anything (except goats), but I can understand how sometimes it's just best to leave it alone.. but REALLY!?!?! You just watched a guy kick and beat a kid so bad he had to be identified by DNA??? Some things in life are worth risking your own, and the life of a child is definitately worth it to me. Especially if there were several people stopped... they all could have over-powered him easily. I don't think I will ever understand that.
    The part that really makes me sad is the fact that he is killing something that has a whole life ahead of it, its just slack, babies cant fight back, or put up a good defence to a middle aged man's stomping. Its horrible that people would want to do that. In fact, on the news the other day (here in Australia), There was a man who threw his baby off a large bridge, I dont think the baby survived (for obvious reasons). And it really makes me wonder, why would anyone murder a defenceless baby/child?. This world is one of Brutality and Violence nowadays, its sad.

''Hey vanity, this vials empty. And so are you.''

Quote Originally Posted by Psychotray View Post
    The part that really makes me sad is the fact that he is killing something that has a whole life ahead of it, its just slack, babies cant fight back, or put up a good defence to a middle aged man's stomping. Its horrible that people would want to do that. In fact, on the news the other day (here in Australia), There was a man who threw his baby off a large bridge, I dont think the baby survived (for obvious reasons). And it really makes me wonder, why would anyone murder a defenceless baby/child?. This world is one of Brutality and Violence nowadays, its sad.
    I agree, why destroy the ONLY thing we can TRULY create ? Out of all the luxuries in life a child is a true pearl. I do understand that people have troubles, but why kill the child ? Give it up for adoption, no matter the age in my opinion. People have so much **** in their heads they can't act on pure instinct.
    Fear The FearLess

Thread Information