Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default iPhone or Android

Both ones are amazing mobile consoles, but which one do you prefer and why

iPhone, because of its interface and easy usage, and the fact that its perfect for listening to music and calling people.

''Hey vanity, this vials empty. And so are you.''

Syracuse, NY (but always California in my heart <3)

I've never really seen an iPhone up close/gotten to use one, but my sister has an Android and it's pretty awesome o-o;

I like simple phones, though... I just have a crappy flip phone :P

^ Sig by Foofle ^

Android Incredible 2 User here.

Any smart phone you get is going to be great.

I've had both and I prefer my Android for a TON of reasons.

1.) I still have my music on my Droid, and YES it does sync with iTunes if you want to set it up to do that, with iPhone, the only medium you can use at ALL iTunes.
    2.) The interface is super easy to use..
    3.) My phone has an HD Camera, which iPhone DOES NOT
    4.) My phone has a dual core processor... again.. iPhone DOES NOT
    5.) My phone has 4G.. again.... iPhone... DOES NOT
    6.) My backgrounds/wallpapers are animated. Which is cool, and iPhone couldn't handle it
    7.) Did I mention TONS AND TONS OF FREE APPS?? Most of which they have on iPhone but you have to pay for unless you jailbreak it.
    8.) Less glitches. With my iPhone the camera was always glitching and shutting itself off, and the games would freeze and screw up... not a problem with my Droid.

I can honestly say.... there isn't anything I like about the iPhone more than my Droid... and I was a DIEHARD iPhone fangirl for a long time... glad I snapped out of it.

well android has more phones but iphone has more stuff to do i say iphone

IPhone, The iPhone is much more sleek and the touch screen is far more sensitive than the android... I'm actually writing this from my iPhone

iPhone.
    Not that Android isn't great.
    But I find that iPhone is much simpler, I had an Android once took me awhile to figure out the majority. iPhone pretty much straight away I had the hang of it. Of course my iPhone is jailbroken so there's also more customization, starting from the start screen. You can actually change the start screen from the default one we all know, to something like this: http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_V9jgUptcTu...Phone-Lock.PNG
    Of course you all probably know about winterboard and how you can alter the background (more) and change the appearance of the icons. I actually have animated background for my iPhone ( iPhone can handle it (; ). I've never really had a problem with my iPhone, no game crashes, no camera issues. No cracks in my screen.

Android is great. iPhone is better.

The camera issues are what REALLY bothered me. Everytime I would go to take a picture it would just go to the black screen like it was loading and shut down. And like I said earlier... without Jailbreaking it, iPhone lacks a lot of the features my Droid has. As for the animated wallpapers are you using the iPhone 4? Because I only went up to the 3gs before I switched.

I think it's more of how you use your phone for which one you are going to like most. I use mine a lot for work and it's more of a tool than a toy. Don't get me wrong, I use my iPad a lot at work too, the fact I can collect signatures and not have to carry around a TON of paper is awesome. But my droid with the 4g helps a lot with sending e-mails and using Outlook ( which I never did get to work from my iPhone, so if any of you know a good app for my iPad for that I'd be thankful)

Droid just fits my needs better than my iPhone did. I honestly have nothing against Apple so if my previous post made it sound that way, I do apologize. My iPad comes in super handy at work, but with all the glitches and problems I had with my iPhone it did more harm than good.

Android. Most of what Damage said, (including most of the FREE apps) and the fact that Android is open source. Which means there's a lot more than you can do with it than you can with any iDevice unless you jailbreak it, which is actually bad for the device.

Not to mention that.. well, iPhone is Apple. Their advertising campaign for the newest iPhone is touting the "new" ability to stream music wirelessly to speakers (which you probably have to buy) and to stream photos to your TV. Oooh, that's so worth another $200-400 after spending that on the last one.
    Last edited by Ilyich Valken; 07-17-2011 at 02:16 PM.

^Sig made by Lemons^
    "And if you succeed, you will do so... without recognition. Because you. Do not. Exist."

Thread Information