View Poll Results: Do you like Rebecca Blacks new music video?

Voters
21. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I liked it.

2 9.52%
  • No, its terrible.

8 38.10%
  • Dont know, haven't watched it and I dont plan on watching it anytime soon either.

11 52.38%
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Thumbs Down Rebecca Black's New Music Video

As most of you have probably heard, Rebecca Black (in a majority of the worlds opinion) is one of the most annoying, talentless, and disgraces to the music industry. Well, she recently release yet another music video for a song called ''My Moment'' which I think is directed lyrically at her haters (such as me), Its been about a few hours since its been uploaded and it already has more dislikes than likes, shows how much people enjoy her music COUGH COUGH.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2OxWD85Ngz4

But I will be the better man and admit that the song is alright, especially compared to ''Friday''. She's the sort of musician that people would refer to as a bubblegum singer, which metaphorically means ''You can chew bubblegum over and over and over, but it quickly runs out of flavour and you throw it in the bin'', ''You listen to her songs over and over, but they get old very quickly and you get over it real easy''. She composes music that should be used as a generic ringtone for a phone. Im not trolling, nor am I a troll, but she doesn't belong in the music industry or anywhere near it. I will come clean and say that I hate mainstream music, but there is some mainstream musicians that I appreciate and like (Eminem, Tinie Tempah, etc) but she is not one of them. In my opinion the song is decent, but it sounds just like any other song aired on a radio station 24/7. Sorry, but that's just my opinion.

''Hey vanity, this vials empty. And so are you.''

These are the moments I am glad my PC doesn't have sound.

Even though she's bad, she gets a ton of attention and publicity.

And we have a music section. This is NOT serious news...
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

►Easy Programming | My Youtube
    ►Naztronomy :: Astrophotography | Custom Computers

Quote Originally Posted by LiNuX View Post
    Even though she's bad, she gets a ton of attention and publicity.

And we have a music section. This is NOT serious news...
    Is there a way you can move the thread to the music section?, if so, could you move it to music section please?

She has more than one tone in this song.

Love it.

okay so i hated fry day as his pic is but this inst bad i think it has so many dislikes already is because once someone makes something that they hate they keep hating i gotta say not the music i like but for the genre its not bad

Quote Originally Posted by egw333 View Post
    okay so i hated fry day as his pic is but this inst bad i think it has so many dislikes already is because once someone makes something that they hate they keep hating i gotta say not the music i like but for the genre its not bad
    Yeah, like I said, its alright, just not really my type of music.

Syracuse, NY (but always California in my heart <3)

It's better than Friday (like that's hard... I could make a song better than Friday -_-)... but... she can't sing, and they cover it up with auto tuning like they do in every single pop song ever nowadays and... it's just boring. She has no depth to her voice at all and sounds like a computer at parts... not interesting to me at all.

I don't think people should be as harsh as they are to her, though. Sending her death threats and telling her she should kill herself isn't cool.

But... there is no substance to this song. o_o There are pop songs I love and find catchy despite myself, but this... is not one of them.

^ Sig by Foofle ^

Quote Originally Posted by Psychotray View Post
    Is there a way you can move the thread to the music section?, if so, could you move it to music section please?
    already did

Quote Originally Posted by Muffincat View Post
    It's better than Friday (like that's hard... I could make a song better than Friday -_-)... but... she can't sing, and they cover it up with auto tuning like they do in every single pop song ever nowadays and... it's just boring. She has no depth to her voice at all and sounds like a computer at parts... not interesting to me at all.

I don't think people should be as harsh as they are to her, though. Sending her death threats and telling her she should kill herself isn't cool.

But... there is no substance to this song. o_o There are pop songs I love and find catchy despite myself, but this... is not one of them.
    People have been sending her death threats?

And you should write a song!
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

►Easy Programming | My Youtube
    ►Naztronomy :: Astrophotography | Custom Computers

Syracuse, NY (but always California in my heart <3)

People have been sending her death threats?
    I'm not sure specifically about death threats, but I know there was a lot telling her to kill herself and stuff.

And you should write a song!
    I HAVE BEEN WRITING DILI SONGS ON HIS GUITAR; THEY ARE REALLY GOOD. Maybe I will make him record me. I could be a famous pop star too!

^ Sig by Foofle ^

Thread Information