Default IW says gamers get a different CoD every year

I don't like war games.. :P
    So I am not one to rant about this stuff..

Quote Originally Posted by Slaylolop View Post
    I don't like war games.. :P
    So I am not one to rant about this stuff..
    What was the point in posting in this thread then? Post-count whore? *suspicious*

IW are chatting out of their arses any way. They have to realise that they need a new graphics engine, and that they need to at least innovate to EA DICE's standards to survive.

**** game will be ****.

I say go back to the feeling of cod 1 und 2. I mean the feeling of just being a small cog in a big machinery. I am tired of saving the world alone kinda style. The mw games have (normal) us soldiers in it but then you play as Uber special forces trying to save the world yet again.

I liked that CoH tried with a different approach and gave us an actual plausible story and a more realistic approach ( if it was good or not I leave untold)

What else I want to change is a new graphics and physics engine. As a tactical geek I also wanted a more slow approach with a few options in how you want to play.

So far has Cod told us how to play (for example in cod 4 chernobyl mission, you HAVE to go stealth to survive until IT happens and you have to run out with guns blasing, it was fun but I would want to play alittle how I wanted, did I really wanted to kill that guard?)

Quote Originally Posted by paecmaker View Post
    I say go back to the feeling of cod 1 und 2. I mean the feeling of just being a small cog in a big machinery. I am tired of saving the world alone kinda style. The mw games have (normal) us soldiers in it but then you play as Uber special forces trying to save the world yet again.

I liked that CoH tried with a different approach and gave us an actual plausible story and a more realistic approach ( if it was good or not I leave untold)

What else I want to change is a new graphics and physics engine. As a tactical geek I also wanted a more slow approach with a few options in how you want to play.

So far has Cod told us how to play (for example in cod 4 chernobyl mission, you HAVE to go stealth to survive until IT happens and you have to run out with guns blasing, it was fun but I would want to play alittle how I wanted, did I really wanted to kill that guard?)
    Yeah agreed

Sig by Psychotray

Quote Originally Posted by Jayhmmz View Post
    What was the point in posting in this thread then? Post-count whore? *suspicious*
    I know you expected me to post something.
    You all love me.

Hey, why are you posting pictures of me?

Anyways, I'm sick of all the games coming out that are trying to emulate call of duty. Hopefully MW3 actually is different like the article says

Yes. MW, MW2 and BO were not made in the traditional Call of Duty style. Call of Duty - as it's name suggests - is about fighting for freedom, fighting for the greater good. IW turned the game into 'Call of Badass: Tale of the Johns' and 'Black Ops' was just an attempt to copy MW2. Still, all Call of Duty games have fun singleplayers.

What else I want to change is a new graphics and physics engine. As a tactical geek I also wanted a more slow approach with a few options in how you want to play
    Call of Duty has good graphics. It's physics are very bad though. There is not a single object that is destructible, but the way you dismember enemies with high caliber weapons and explosives in WaW and BO is just amazing.

Thread Information