Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Default What game are you currently playing?

Actually I have 2 questions. 1st is What game(s) are you currently playing, and how much time approx have you spent?

2nd is what kind of gamer are you? Like are you a scavenger who has to search through everything? Or do you get in and get out?

My answers:
    I am currently playing the very first Bioshock game and sometimes I will play L.A Noire. Bioshock I have played for about 8 hours. And L.A. Noire has been about 30. The reason why I am playing Bioshock is because I never officially finished it, I have watched my fiance play it (just not the ending). But I played and beat Bioshock 2. I just felt guilty.

And I am a Scavenger, big time. I was telling Matthew (as he was playing Dead Space 2 and buying ammo) I have yet to buy Ammo in Bioshock. He was like Wow! You found all the ammo you needed? I said well yes, but you got to think also... I like my splicers crispy... So I go through alot of EVE though...
    Mathew is the get in get out type. He just likes going or doing what he has to in games... And it drives me nuts, so I really can't watch him play video games anymore. I am like a bad back seat driver.

Think there's a thread like this already? Searched and went back 15 pages but found nothing so could be wrong.

Currently me and my girlfriend are playing Tales of Symphonia. We messed up the save file keeping track of time by leaving the Gamecube on overnight once, leaving it on while we grabbed dinner, etc. But we have about 22 hours put into it, give or take about an hour and a half, I'd say. I love this game, and beat it a million times when I was younger.

I have to say, it's a piece of cake to what I remember, beating it last when I was about 13. I havn't struggled once in the game, where I remember scrambling for money and needing to look up strategies for the bosses no matter how many times I beat the game.

The other thread was/is called "what are you playing right now" but I can't seem to find it either :s
    Losing Is Not An Option.

Check out my Tumblr CarsndMore

Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

►Easy Programming | My Youtube
    ►Naztronomy :: Astrophotography | Custom Computers

I recently finished demons souls, took about 50 hours on the first playthrough. Started a new character and got about halfway through in abut 6 hours.

Anyways, normally I like to explore EVERYTHING. There's usually an item somewhere that i'll need later and may not be able to return and get it later, or may as well get while i'm there

Quote Originally Posted by EpsilonX View Post
    I recently finished demons souls, took about 50 hours on the first playthrough. Started a new character and got about halfway through in abut 6 hours.

Anyways, normally I like to explore EVERYTHING. There's usually an item somewhere that i'll need later and may not be able to return and get it later, or may as well get while i'm there
    dark souls is the sequel right? man... I hope that game comes out this year. I'm looking forward to that one... demon soul's I've tried but... i'm just not that hardcore like you are man... thats GREAT you finished it.

It's not really that hard once you figure out what you're doing, just be careful and make liberal use of the O button (which lets you roll/jump backwars) And yes Dark Souls is more or less the sequel. It's not technically the sequel, but apparantly the mechanics and controls are exactly the same, except it's supposed to be a lot more open world.

im playing Alice got through it on normal now playing through it on nightmare and it is just that lol
    <3 thank you knibbler <3

<3 Knibbler Gave Me My Crush <3

my sigs new stuff - Gamers Forum
    my shop :: Devils Shoppie Time - Gamers Forum

Exentenzed is offline Professional (Battlefield) Helicopter Pilot.

Bad company 2 and Civ 5.

Eagerly awaiting From Dust in 2 days.

Sig. by Psychotray

Resident Evil 2, Im embracing the good old Survival-Horror games

''Hey vanity, this vials empty. And so are you.''

Thread Information