Exentenzed is offline Professional (Battlefield) Helicopter Pilot.

Default Spotify invites.

Recently popped up a little bar on my spotify urging me to be "nice" to my US friends. Of course it meant that i should give away free invites. :P

Normally i dont care about such things but im realy happy with spotify and when i pressed the button, it turned out i had like 38 invitations left.

If you want one send me a PM with your e-mail adress.

"millions of songs, instantly available trough a search bar, a mouse click and if you want, a personal playlist."

Sig. by Psychotray

If you live in the US on this forum, which I know the majority of the active members do, I'd definitely recommend giving Spotify a chance, as it's amazing. Also, if you don't have an iPod, but you own an Android phone or an iPhone, then you can upgrade your spotify account to get music on the go for a monthly fee, which is definitely worth it - unlimited music, with the option to listen to tracks offline.

Do it!

I just started using this service and I gotta say it's seriously awesome. Was surprised to see they have songs from a lot of my favorite lesser known bands available.

There are a lot of music lovers on this forum, I highly recommend you guys shoot Exe a PM to catch an invite.

Sig by TheMangler

So tell me this then.... why would I pay a monthly fee for music on the go (which is when I actually use it most) when I get Pandora on all of my mobile devices for free??

Quote Originally Posted by Damage View Post
    So tell me this then.... why would I pay a monthly fee for music on the go (which is when I actually use it most) when I get Pandora on all of my mobile devices for free??
    There is a free version, but why pay? Well, you can actually choose the songs (of the millions available) you want to listen to, rather than create a station and let the app choose. You can create playlists, share music, play the music on your phone or MP3 player, add your music from other media players, there's an offline mode, no adverts.. Do some research on it, there are plenty of features I haven't listed and I'm new to the whole thing so..

Also, I don't know about you but a lot of the bands I listen to, Pandora doesn't recognize. :/

May not be for everyone but I think it's a great deal, 10 bucks for the most extensive (and it's the most expensive) package is a steal.

Sig by TheMangler

Hm. I'll look into it. =)

I use Pandora a lot at work on my iPad. Mostly as background noise, so I don't really notice what I'm listening to.lol

Exentenzed is offline Professional (Battlefield) Helicopter Pilot.

I wouldnt be able to tell you why you should get spotify instead of this pandora since i dont know what that is.

Sig. by Psychotray

The thing I love about it most is the fact that it melds your local music files onto a playlist for you, as well as you being able to search the spotify library for songs that you don't have as a part of your local collection.

AMAZING.

Does this work in Canada as well? I doubt it but I'm being hopeful lol.

Quote Originally Posted by ROFLBRYCE View Post
    Does this work in Canada as well? I doubt it but I'm being hopeful lol.
    Unfortunately Canada have been left out. However, you guys have Rdio.

Thread Information